chapter 43

[NOT PROOF READ]

(A/N: sorry for late updates, i have classes now and the workload is too much :( i'll edit these chapters when i have time, but for now pls bear with the grammar / typo errors u might see ahead)

—————————

"sam, ee, il!" i giddily jumped forward and grabbed the trumpet lying on top of the table.

"saehae bok mani badeuseyo!" we shouted in unison. the new year has officially began, and here we are celebrating in our dorms together, before jennie and chaeng visit their parents.

sadly, i won't be able to visit mine due to conflicts with our schedule. but of course, i won't be celebrating alone. it has become part of my holiday traditions to celebrate with jisoo unnie and her family. how could i even say no, especially when i can see her cute niece?

i took out my camera and started snapping photos of my members. it warms my heart seeing them this happy.

"ya lisa! get in here and take photos with you in it!" jisoo unnie scolded. i giggled and proceeded in following her. just as when i was pressed the shutter button, did i feel the frosting of the cake being smudged onto my cheeks.

jisoo then took the camera out of my hands and started capturing the moment. i squinted my eyes more at jennie when she pressed her index finger onto my face for the second time.

"unnie! that's so sticky!" i complained.

"okay,  but did i ask?" she responded. i rolled my eyes at her and started to get my revenge. chaeng and jisoo on the other hand were just laughing at how childish we are right now.

"hmm, i feel like this cake would taste better if it were on," she paused for a bit and faced chaeng. the reaction on her face says it all, making chaeyoung run.

"oh come here hubby! let your skin feel the frosting!" she screamed across the room as chaeng continues to move away from her.

"get away from me kim jennie!" chaeng squealed.

the next thing i knew, chaeng was siting on the other side of the couch munching onto the chicken. even jisoo unnie now haa frostings on her face!

"jen, your phone's buzzing!" i said. she hurriedly picked it up and headed outside the room as soon as she answered the call.

just then, the doorbell started ringing. i stood up and went over the doorway. my eyes were filled with shock upon seeing who it was in front of me.

"woah! you're here?" i questioned. i stared at him for a while and noticed how his shoulders were rising up and down. he probably ran, i thought.

woah, didn't they just perform at the MBC gayo daejun earlier? isn't he tired at all?

he looked at my eyes intently and smirked, before grabbing my arm. i felt another hand on my other side as well and saw jisoo unnie holding onto me.

"jeon jungkook, it's new year for God's sake! where are you taking lisa this late night?" she asked with her eyebrow raised at him.

chaeng then came towards the door and pouted.

"aish, is it just you who's here? where's my mochi?"

jungkook's facial expression then changed at the moment. looks like he remembered something he almost forgot, pabo.