chapter 54

"just five more minutes," jisoo unnie pleaded.

i snatched her blanket and turned on the bedroom lights to force her to rise up on her bed. lines then formed on her forehead as she tried opening her eyes a bit, adjusting to the light.

"you really are my mortal enemy when it comes to sleep, lalisa!" she groaned.

"i wouldn't be waking you up this early if you didn't promise them that we'll go to his mv filming." i spat back.

in an instant, she rose on her bed and headed to the shower. it seems like it only took us 10 minutes to get ready before going to their dorm. later on, we were already at their place, waiting for the driver to get in the van.

"i'm sorry if it's this early guys, i just think the time would perfectly suit the atmosphere of my song." tae oppa explained.

i smiled at him to signal that it's alright, and gazed at my boyfriend who was already staring by that time. he was staring at me with that cold stare he always do whenever he disapproves of something,

"gwaenchanha! we love to see your behind the scenes for your mv. besides, we have a flight to catch later on." i heard unnie explained.

i burrowed my eyebrows at him. my face was literally plastered with a big question mark as i was clueless why he's mad this early. to my disappointment, he just turned his back on me and proceeded to get his camera from his bag.

"hyung, i'll start filming you now okay?" he asked as he sets up his camera.

"arasso, but make sure they're cut from the angle." tae oppa clarified as he points out to us. we were seated at the back of their seat, but of course we still need to be careful most especially since this footage would be released to the public.

tae oppa decided to film his mv for his song winter bear today, and include behind the scenes footage. and of course, we wouldn't want to miss it.

hours later, we arrived at the site. unnie and i were the first ones to get off the van. we were surrounded my mountain and the breeze was cold.

as i was taking photos of the scenery, i felt a hand curved around my waist. i surprisingly looked at jungkook, who was now directing me straight ahead.

"ya, kook! waegurae?" i asked. he compels hisself shaking it off. "nothing baby, everything is fine." he responded.

"if everything is indeed fine, then why are you taking me away from them?" i argued. "and aren't you supposed to be tae's camera man?"

"hyung is still busy taking pictures of his bear miniatures." he replied. i then tried removing his grasp from me. as i looked up, i met his heated eyes for a moment.

"okay you wanna know why i'm so pissed?" he asked. i nodded as i await to his answer.

"well, that new driver of ours was giving you dirty looks. and as much as i want to fucking punch his face right now, i can't because bang pdnim would scold me again." he replied. "plus, i can't blame you for being that hot. every men would surely lay their eyes on you."

i glanced back at them for a second, and as soon as i did, i saw the driver turn his back on us.

"if you didn't punch him or whatsoever, why does he look scared?" i asked.