AUTHOR'S NOTE

TTMAS has officially ended.

it took me a year to finally finish this book. i would be lying if i said i hadn't had any difficulties or doubts on whether i should still continue this story or not. thank you for 117k reads! however, i would be unpublishing some parts, which would lead to the read count to decrease.

i honestly started this story last year, around april, and decided to continue it only this year (2020)

i honestly started this story last year, around april, and decided to continue it only this year (2020). i was surprised to see how the book garnered 2k reads that time, despite it only having 3 chapters.

people were asking for an update, and i couldn't just ignore it. with more liskook theories circulating online, i challenged myself as to how i would build a story regarding those. i wanted to share my imagination to my readers, and at the same time, make it sound realistic. the reason as to why i always attach evidences at the end of each chapter.

there were times where i updated slower than usual. thank you for bearing with me, as it were those moments where i was either busy with schoolworks, or was just having a writer's block. still, it was the people commenting on each chapter that pushed me to further write.

if i ever would have time again, i might edit some earlier parts of this book, or even post special chapters. or better yet, write a new liskook fanfiction. better follow this account if you want to stay updated!

once again, thank you so much for supporting To the Moon and Stars. All those users who follow me, comment and vote on the chapters, thank you! Even to those silent readers, i hope you would somehow vote for this story when you have time though, hehe. anyway, words can't really describe how grateful i am for all of you.

love, lilimnbn