chapter 46

"ani, she asked me to lay low but —"

"if she asked you, you gotta follow her man!" joon hyung cut me off.

here we are still waiting for the next performance for today's award show. i was asking advice on how to deal with my girl lately.

you see, chaeng has been strict on us these past few days, ever since that jenkai dating news broke out.

of course, as her man, i want to be proud of my girl. i badly want to let the whole world know she's mine so other idols can back off.

"but hyung," i was about to speak up my side again when he suddenly pointed his finger to somewhere.

my eyes instantly followed where he was pointing at and noticed jungkook's retreating back.

"ya! follow our maknae jiminie!" he panicked.

i instantly rose from my seat and followed kook. aish, is he really pushing through with his plan?

"jungkook-ah," i mumbled. he turned around and furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing me.

"namjoon hyung told me to go after you." i continued.

he then sighed and irritably rolled his eyes at me. i almost smack the shit out of him for doing that to me. fyi, i am his hyung!

"aish hyung, today's the day. please don't ruin it for me." he pleaded.

a smirk showed on my lips before i pat him on his back.

"our maknae's a man now huh? don't worry, i'll wait outside."

he flashed his bunny smile at me and thanked me with his eyes. i saw him rush towards our dressing room. i guess he really prepared for it.

i calmly walked and bowed to the other idols i walked passed through. i took a peak on our room and saw how kook transformed it into a marvelous sight.

there was a galaxy projector flashed onto the walls and the ceiling. petals were lying on the floor and pictures of the two of them were sticked to the wall.

he really is inlove after all.

i always thought that lisa was just another thrill for him, but i was proven wrong.

she really did an impact on our maknae huh?

"hyung, i'll go get her okay?" kook said as he went out of the room.

i was sitting outside when i suddenly heard him shout lisa's name. he wasn't that far after all.

i immediately looked over and saw her face lit up upon seeing kook. she softly smiled at him as he was about to go over her.

i chuckled seeing these two, i swear they have the purest kind of love.

all of a sudden, a staff blocked the way. lisa was then pulled to the side by a worker and vanished.

jungkook continued to call out her name and was about to follow them.

that was my cue to stand up and run to him.

"ya kook, what happened?" i asked as i pulled his arm.

"hyung, i—"

another staff suddenly showed up and raised his arms as if he was trying to block us from following lisa.

"ahjussi, i just need to speak with—"

"mian, but you need to exit now sir." the staff answered.