chapter 31

i smiled as our call ended and put my phone on the table side. i've never been so proud of my girl! imagine, she's the next celeb chosen to endorse a celine bag? and her instagram followers? heck, she's starting to become one of the most followed k-pop idols! i'm so glad how well she's doing in the industry, not to mention how blackpink's fame is a major success this year.

i miss her so much, it's been already weeks since we've last seen each other. actually, when we were in LA, they flew off to NYC the following days and we did plan on meeting since it'll be 40 or so minutes to go; but our schedules didn't meet. me with our concerts and her with photoshoot makings. so all this time, we just talk over the phone since we have no choice.

as for us, we still have a long day to conquer tomorrow. we were invited to the UNICEF launching event. i can't really believe how far we've come; and even though i know we still have to work harder each and every day to stabilize our careers, it somehow soothes me knowing that our hard-works are paying off.

and bonus, i have the girl of my dreams in my arms. both of us are new to relationships, yet we were doing good. even my hyungs were shocked by how mature i am. there are times where i would deliver flowers or chocolates to their dorm just to show her how much i appreciate her. i know that ahjumma is a sucker for romance. before, she would binge on k-dramas and rant to me how she wishes to feel those kinds of love. i remember how she kept on babbling how she wanted to be the 'goblin's bride' and how she forced me to watch fighting for my way. i don't usually like watching shows, but i couldn't say no to her.

however, we do have arguments sometimes, just that we always try to settle it within the day. i never let her sleep with a heavy heart. sometimes, she would just even snap at me out of nowhere, and get so paranoid that i might fall in love with someone else while she's away. one thing i hate about lisa is how much low her self-confidence is. she always thinks that i can find someone better than her because she's just an average thai looking girl beneath all her make-up, just like how the netizens described her. i don't really get those people hating on her appearance? i mean, do they need new set of eyes? cause lisa's gorgeous as fuck.

i badly want to tell the world how my girl is beautiful and humble in every way. even i can't get enough of it — she just stands out in a crowd; and she has a natural beauty and a good heart, really good heart, that no other girls i've met have.

in fact, she still takes my breath away like she did when i first laid my eyes on her. and she'll always will. i'm really lucky to have her — oh wait scratch that; i'm blessed to have lisa manoban as my girl.

i smiled upon remembering how chaeng told me how lisa's interview went. they broadcasted a v live a while ago but i wasn't able to watch it since we were preparing for our concert, but she filled up me into it. star road was going to air episodes of them and one segment there was all about getting to know lisa.

chaeng even scolded at me slightly since she didn't know lisa's ideal type change and she almost got the answer wrong if lisa didn't give her a clue. actually, it was just general; yet if you pay attention, you'll surely connect the dots. she pointed out how my girl was lowkey describing me in almost all of her answers. like how she likes the style of bucket hats, her favorite scent which happens to be my fragrance, and how her ideal type is someone cute.

her unnies would often remind me to take care of their maknae and to be careful in the public eye. they know how fans shipping us results to lisa being hated on, what more if they find out about us?

"jungkook-ah." a voice uttered followed by a knock on the door. i told that the door was open and so namjoon hyung entered.

"let's talk kiddo." he said as he sat beside me. he seemed kind of serious and so i got nervous.