chapter 35

"omo! you're here again?" i asked upon seeing him infront of my room's doorway. they've just attended GMA earlier and i'm shocked that jungkook managed to visit me.

"don't do anything stupid, arasso?" jisoo unnie reminded as she headed towards her room.

"you're not going to invite me inside?" he asked. without second thought, i gestured him to come inside.

"what are you doing here, kook?" i questioned. he just visited last night after rehersing with charlie puth, and now he's here again.

"how are you?" he asked, as he sat down on my bed.

"mwo?"

"i saw the comments of some armys on your," he paused, having a still silence between us. i then realized what he was referring to.

yesterday, i made my own youtube account so that i can upload some video films of mine. jungkook actually was the one who encouraged me in doing it, giving me advices as he is a videographer as well.

although i don't have enough knowledge yet on editing stuffs, i share my thoughts on it — with the help of jungkook. there was a time where we just binged-watch on this youtube tutorial about editing videos. i can't recall the name of the channel, yet it was a couple where the man shoots his girlfriend on his point of view.

honestly, jungkook shot some clips of me and he badly wanted to upload it; but of course that's not an option for us, so he just videos his hyungs instead.

i studied his eyes and i could tell how hurt he was for me. i shook my head in denial and softly smiled at him.

it's true that i somehow got hurt upon seeing other people's comment on my video. like how mine was a total rip off of jungkook's, copying his GCF the entire way through.

but i don't want to worry him, especially knowing that he also feels down — it's him before me, always.

"ya, jungkook! that's already fine, i don't care about those things." i answered.

"lisa," he said bowing his head, as he struggled with a sudden, sick sense of shame. "i'm sorry. sorry for this. i don't want others hating on you, particularly if it's because of me."

what was he thinking? that i blame him for all those hate comments?

"i controlled myself from doing thai greetings earlier because others might drag your name to mine again, and i don't want that lisa. i don't want you hurting because of me." he continued.

i cupped his face and furrowed my eyebrows at him. his eyes widened with what i did, but soon avoided my gaze.

"pabo, look at me." i whispered.

looking at him was making me nervous yet crazy at the same time. i kept on staring at his brown eyes and was lost on it; i almost drifted from reality.

"it is not your faulty, and it will never be." i said as i loosened my grip on him. i then leaned closer and gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. his ear quickly reddened and i chuckled a bit.

"woah, i made you blushed." i teased as my laughter loudened a bit.

"stop it lisayah!" he scowled, but of course i didn't stop. i pinched her cheeks and laughed at him. he kept on slapping my hand to get my hands off him but i pinched harder.