chapter 53

"oh my god," jungkook says, stretching his long arms above his head as he enters the bedroom. "i'm exhausted."

"i bet." i glance at the clock on my nightstand. "it's midnight." i decided to spend the night at his place before leaving for paris. jungkook was so proud upon knowing i get to have an exclusive interview with celine. he even promised me that he would wear some of the brand's products from now on — you know, him supporting his girlfriend.

i slide a bookmark between two pages to hold my place and set the book beside me on top of the duvet. i never get tired of The Little Prince since it is one of my favorite books; even jungkook liked it so much when i persuaded him into reading it.

jungkook takes it as an invitation to crawl onto the bed and lay down directly on top of me, his full body weight distributed over mine.

"do you really like smushing me?" i asked into the side of his face. "yes," he replied. "smushing and smashing you."

i scrunched my face at his statement. why is it that as days pass by, he gets more and more pervert with his thoughts, i can't with this junglecock.

my stomach suddenly growled causing him to get off of me. "you hungry, baby?" he asked. "no it's fine," i said rolling onto the other side of the bed, "i'm too tired to eat."

"let me just eat you out then." he said, with a smirk plastered on his lips. i immediately rolled my eyes at him and playfully kicked his side. "baby, i still can't look at your hyungs for God's sake!" i complained.

the night we did the deed at the hotel was probably one of the most amazing times we've spent together. but the fact that his other hyungs heard the noises we produced somehow withdraws it from the list. especially jimin and namjoon oppa, who kept on saying that "the walls are very thin" and "you've grown quite fast" phrases.

"i'm kidding, babe. come, i'll go warm you up something." he went over the kitchen and started preparing our food. i probably did a good thing in my past life, didn't i? looking at the man over the kitchen shelfs made me realize how lucky i am to have him. he has the talent and looks that would make every girl go crazy over him, and the fact that he is a husband material type just makes him much better.

minutes passed, and he put the food onto the table. i got surprised  upon seeing black bean noodles, tuna gimbap and half-cooked egg on the plates. "ya, you didn't have to!" i blushed. "anything for my girl." he replied.

"how'd you know those are my favorites?" i asked. i eagerly tasted it and smiled as soon my taste buds got in contact with the food. if there was any weakness that I have besides a man with a nice butt and muscular arms, it was a man with a good teeth and a love for cooking.

"isn't it my duty to know my soon-to-be-wife's preferences?" he asked, causing me to choke. he then blurted out laughing and messed my hair. "cupcake, i was kidding alright?" he said. "but i do mean it, don't our members think we would be the first one married?"

i squinted my face; i mean, yeah it was true that our members would often tease as us the couple who'll get married first. jin oppa even said that it'll probably be due to kook impregnating me since he has a crazy sex drive. but no, kook and i are very careful. we do have sexy times more often, but we take things carefully. unlike jimin and chaeng, who even managed to break a vase because of how wild they were. talk about being a church girl who kept on screaming "oh god!" that night — nightmare, geez.

the phone suddenly buzzed and jungkook checked it in an instant. i easily recognized how his eyes widened upon a sight. "waegure?" i asked.