🧡Dron/Wolfstar [Draco×Ron/Remus×Sirius]

[June 2nd, 2020: second day of pride month]

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse

While everyone was all snug in their bed, a young boy with hair flaming red was reading a book he already read.

This young boy is Ronald Weasley and he can't sleep because his mind is running about a hundred miles per hour. Why you ask? It's because he's gay and has a crush on a boy he used to hate.

Young Ronald's family accepted his sexuality, but who's to say the striking handsome young man would accept him?

Ron can't help but think about his snow white hair that match perfectly with his stormy grey eyes. The way he walks is so graceful and confident. His dominance radiates off him and can make any submissive swoon.

His flaws, his baggage, his issues never seem to bother him, but Ron knows it does. He can see it in the boys eyes.

The pain, the sorrow, the regret, the loneliness, all of it.

Ron sips his tea and thinks about how he desperately wants to kiss the boys worries and insecurities away. He wants to make the boy happy for real, but he can't.

He's a slytherin and as a Gryffindor Ron is designed to hate him and the same vice versa.

But why does he love the snake so much that it hurts?

Love hurts man.

"What are you still doing up?" A deep playful voice said startling Ron into spilling his tea. "Sorry for scaring ya."

"Its okay." Ron said softly. "Can't sleep. How bout you?"

"Same." Sirius said sitting down pouring his own cup of tea. "Now why are you still awake? Is something on your mind kid?"

Ron shrugs some "yeah..." He looks down and cleans the spilt tea.

"You got some tea to spill, I'm all ears if you need to talk about it." Sirius said softly.

"How did you know you loved Professor Lupin?" Ron asked.

Sirius smiles some and says "I was your age when I fell for him, I remember that year like it was yesterday!" He looks at Ron "I knew I loved him the first time he transformed in front of me I wanted nothing more than to take his place and take his pain away. I realized I can't live without him... Why do you ask?"

Ron smiles sadly "I fell in love with someone I shouldn't."

"Who's the young lad, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Its bad... But I'm not ready to tell anyone."

Sirius nods "I get it." He stands up "well I'm gonna hit the hay, remember kid everyone here will always have your back no matter who you like."

When Sirius goes to bed Ron sighs and lays his head on the table and falls asleep.
.
.
.
Three hours had past and Draco Malfoy walked downstairs into the kitchen. You are probally wondering why he's at grimmauld place, well you see he's there because his father disowned him for being gay.

Severus asked Sirius to keep Draco at headquarters for protection and made Draco agree to behave himself.

Sirius had been reluctant at first, but Molly insisted that Draco should stay and so far he has done well with behaving himself.

The kids however, they had all been mortified to learn that their enemy who hates them and same vice versa was staying in the same house as them.

To Ron this was torture.

Draco sighs when he sees its only 5 in the morning. When he gets in the kitchen he sees Ron sleeping peacefully.

He smiles to himself. The boy in front of him is a piece of work. Draco sighs and goes to the beautiful boy.

Yes Draco Malfoy is in love with a Weasley... Draco gently shakes Ron shoulder "Weasley wake up!"

Ron grumbles in his sleep and it sounds like he said Draco.

Draco blushes, but he shakes Ron a little bit harder.

"Wake up!"

Ron's head shot up and he says "huh."

"You fell asleep." Draco said. "Go to bed upstairs."

"Malfoy?" Ron said yawning "what time is it?"

"5am." Draco said making himself some tea.

"Oops." He muttered.

"So why were you muttering my name in your sleep?" Draco asked with a sly smirk.

Ron blushes and says "Uhh I don't know..."

"Really? Well Ron it seemed as tho you were having a dream about me." Draco said playfully.

"N-No I wasn't... Wait you called me Ron? I thought we call each other by our last names?" Ron asked.

"Well there is so many Weasleys so by calling you Weasley would only confuse everyone and I'm no longer considered a Malfoy, so yeah. Also you were saying my name in whatever dream you were having." Draco said nonchalantly.

Ron sighs and says "true, but you normally call me weasel or anything else besides Ron."

"Well I have no choice but to be on my best behavior, so why not show who I really am since my father isn't here to control my every move." Draco said sadly.

"Oh... Well then Draco I'm willing to be civil if you are." Ron said nervously.

Draco holds out his hand "friends?"

Ron shakes his hand "friends."

They both feel all tingly inside as they stare into each other's eyes. Blue eyes meets grey.

Both boys begin to lean in both extremly nervous. "What's happening?" Ron asked softly.

"I don't know..." Draco whispered capturing the boy's lips onto his.

The kiss was sweet and intoxicating. Both boys felt like it could go on forever, like they didn't want it to end.

When they released the kiss they stare at each. "That was amazing!" They both said at the same time.

"What are we?" Ron asked softly.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend Ron?" Draco asked softly.

"Yes." Ron said kissing him again.

Unknown to the boys, Remus and Sirius were standing outside of the door watching the scene in front of them, smiling at how cute they are.

Remus kisses sirius' head and whispers "remember when we were their age?"

Sirius smiles and whispers "I remember it like it was yesterday."

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Hey guys sorry I forgot to post this at midnight...