💙✌🏾Harlie [Harry×Charlie]

[June 29th, 2020: twenty-ninth day of pride month]

Everyone knew Harry was designed to be with a red head, but everyone expected him to be with Ginny

Everyone knew Harry was designed to be with a red head, but everyone expected him to be with Ginny... Oh how wrong they were.

"Charlie!" Harry said walking into the room.

"Yeah babe?"

"Are you sure your family will be ok with us?" Harry asked nervously.

Charlie stood up and kissed Harry "yes Harry I think they will be ok."

Ever since Harry and Charlie got together Harry has been worrying about the Weasleys reactions.

That night at dinner Harry and Charlie sat right next to one another making it look like a coincidence, but we all know they did it on purpose.

Before dinner ended Harry and Charlie shared a look and Charlie says "can we have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone shuts up and Harry turns a bright red as Charlie stands up dragging him along with him.

"As you all know I'm gay and so is Harry and we're in a relationship." Charlie said confidently.

Harry smiles sheepishly at everyone right when chaos began. So many people were asking multiple questions.

Charlie and Harry tried their best to answer all of the questions and they were relieved to know that their relationship was accepted by the family.

After dinner Ron and Hermione were talking to Harry and Harry noticed Ron was acting weird "Ron what's wrong?"

"Sorry I'm just trying to get used to the fact you and my older brother are a thing." Ron said.

Harry smiles and George says "get used to it cause before you know it they'll be married and having kids!"

Ron's eyes widen and Harry laughs saying "don't worry Ron it won't kill ya!"

"I know." Ron muttered.

Harry and Charlie share a look excited for what the future holds.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

One more chapter and I'm done! 😔😌😔😌