💛Raise/Drarry [Ron×Blaise/Draco×Harry]

[June 3rd, 2020: third day of pride month]

A/N: I couldn't figure out what Ron and Blaise ship name would be so why not Raise!

The war is over and all is well.

Nearly everyone is getting their happy endings, where a few people still can't seem to find what they are looking for.

"Ron, are you even paying attention?" Hermione asked.

"What?" Ron asked shaking out of his thoughts.

After the war the golden trio had returned to Hogwarts in hopes of finishing their NEWTS [nastily exhausting wizarding tests]

You'd think Ron would be having the time of his life, he's famous, dating the girl of his dreams, and has the best friends ever, but Ron didn't feel all too happy.

He felt different. His feeling are deranged a bit, like when he looks at Hermione he doesn't see a goddess he sees just Hermione.

Ron sighs and looks at her as she continues to ramble on about something he can't quite figure out.

His eyes wonder over to Harry and Draco who are in a deep make out session. Ron looks away and his eyes land on a tall, handsome, man.

The boy was cut out in all the right spots, his skin was smooth, his hair was great, and his muscles were also just right.

Ron looks him up and down and can't help but think that he is sexy. Oh my bad, this boy's name is Blaise Zabini.

Blaise locks eyes with Ron and smirks as the redhead blushed and looked back at his girlfriend.

"... Ron if your not interested in what I'm saying then say it." Hermione said crossing her arms over her chest.

Ron winces at being caught "I'm sorry Hermione... Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?"

Her face lights up and she kisses him "yes I would love to go!" She jumps up "I must go find Ginny!"

When she runs away Ron sighs of relief and glances at Blaise who looked a little disappointed.

"So. You have the hots for my best friend while your dating my boyfriend's best friend?"

Ron jumps a mile in the air and looks over to see Draco Malfoy sitting next to him, his hair was messed up, his lips were puffy, and his clothes were a little wrinkly, like it's obvious that he just got done making out.

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked looking around.

"He's upstrairs with Hermione and Ginny. For some reason Hermione believes he has a fashion sense when we all know he doesn't."

"Yeah he doesn't." Ron said looking around and saw that everyone left.

"So are you going to say I'm right or deny my thoughts and say your hopelessly in love with Hermione?" Draco asked raising a eyebrow.

Ron blushes "I'm hopelessly in love with Hermione!"

Draco stands up and smirks "ok suit yourself." He goes to walk away, but he turns around and says "here's a tip gay sex is 10 times better then straight sex cause you can get pleasure from either end."

"Ewwww! Malfoy I don't wanna hear that!" Ron said disgusted.

He just laughs and walks away leaving Ron to his thoughts.
.
.
.
Saturday came much to quickly in Ron's opinion.

He and Hermione were walking through the villiage having a good time until he saw Blaise Zabini starring at him.

Ron began to get nervous, his heart skipped a beat, and he began to sweat.

Hermione noticed and said "Ron, are you ok?"

"Uhh... We uhh need to talk..." Ron said.

They go to the shrieking shack because it's more private there.

"Your not cheating on me are you Ron?" Hermione asked looking perplexed.

"What? No!" Ron said appalled that she even thought that. "I don't think I'm straight. Meaning I think I'm gay..."

Hermione looks disappointed and sad "oh... Umm well then."

"I'm sorry Hermione... I never wanted to hurt you."

"Were you using me to hide your sexuality?" She asked raising her voice a bit.

"No! You and Harry are my best friends and I'll never hurt either one of you on purpose! Especially you Hermione." Ron snapped.

She sighs and says "I know... I just need some time... I don't care that you like guys, but I-I'll need time to get over you..." She runs away.

Ron sighs and sits down on a rock wallowing in self pity.
.
.
.
How long had he been sitting up there? Ron has no idea, but he did have time to organize his thoughts a bit.

"Thought I'd find you up here."

Ron jumps and sees Blaise starring at him with stunning eyes.

"Uhh hey." Ron said awkwardly.

"So you and Granger broke up?"

"How..."

"She's sitting in the hogs head inn drinking butterbeer out of those nasty ass cups crying."

Ron instantly feels bad "oh..."

"So care to tell me why?" Blaise asked raising a eyebrow.

"Uhh I'm gay."

Blaise looked a little surprised and a little happy "wow that explains a lot."

"Yeah." Ron said awkwardly.

"Why are you being so awkward?" Blaise asked smirking.

"N-No reason." Ron squeaked.

"Mhm. I see you starring at me pretty much on a daily." Blaise said smirking.

Ron pales and almost has a panic attack at being caught.

"Calm down Ron." Blaise said rolling his eyes playfully "I'm gay too and I think your hot as well."

"R-Really?"

"Definitely!" Blaise said.

They stare at each other for a moment before kissing.

The kiss was short, but sweet and it left both boys hearts soring.

"Wow!" They both say.

"So umm wanna be boyfriends?" Blaise asked.

Ron sighs "I would love to, but I have a girlfriend." He tries to keep a straight face when Blaises face turns to straight horror. He busts out laughing "sorry I'm kidding, but you should see your face!"

They both laugh for a moment. "But seriously wanna go out some time."

"Lets take it slow... Like I just got out of a relationship! But when I'm ready you'll be the first to know!" Ron said standing up. He kisses Blaise one more time and walks away.

"I'll wait for you." Blaise said with a small smile.
.
.
.
True to his word Blaise did wait, but he didn't wait that long.

Hermione eventually got over Ron and she and Draco decided to set Ron and Blaise up!

Let's just say they lived happily ever after.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Hey guys I'm terribly sorry for not posting 11 hrs ago! I was way to exhausted to write this Chapter!