❤Harron [Harry×Ron]

[June 13th, 2020: thirteenth day of pride month]

With Ron and Arthur.

"So how's Harry holding up?" Arthur asked his youngest son.

Ron sighs and chugs his firewhiskey "He's 9 months pregnant for the 8th time, how do you think he is?"

"Miserable." Arthur said and Ron nods "You two have 9 kids together going on 10 I'm surprised he hasn't killed you yet."

"I'm surprised as well, but Harry, the boys, and I are ready to welcome a girl in the house. We love all 9 of our boys, but this is crazy."

"Well hopefully this baby is a girl."

"Yeah hopefully cause I don't think Harry will be able to handle another a pregnancy after this one."

With Harry and Molly.

"Harry dear do sit down." Molly said fussing over the heavily pregnant boy in front of her.

"But I really don't want to!" Harry said trying to pop his back.

"Your nine months pregnant!" Molly said sternly.

Harry sighs and sits down in a awkward position "Molly with all do respect to you, I'm going to kill your son for knocking me up this many times!"

She smiles and says "I get it, after a while I wanted to kill Arthur as well."

"How did you know Ginny was a girl?" Harry asked with a hand on his stomach.

"Hmm when I was pregnant with Ginny I was crankier and hungrier than I was with the boys." Molly said with a small smile.

"I really want a girl, I love the boys, but they're all driving me crazy right now!" Harry said with a sigh.

"They're gonna drive you crazy for the rest of your life." Molly said.

"At least James, Albus, Mikey, and the twins are already in Hogwarts so it's only Alex, Cameron, Danny, and Colton who isn't at school yet and this one isn't even born yet."

"Enjoy it all now cause time will fly and next thing you know you have grandchildren."

Harry's eyes widen "your about to have one more grandchild... My water just broke!"

20 hours later.

With a final push the baby was delivered and Harry leaned back exhausted.

Ron kisses Harry's head and says "I'm proud of you love!"

The healer was told not to say the gender of the baby until Harry held him or her cause they want to see for themselves.

When the baby was pressed into Harry's arms tears fell down Harry and Ron's faces.

"Ok are you ready?" Harry asked.

"How about let's keep him or her covered and figure out the gender when they're older?" Ron asked joking.

"I don't think I can wait that long." Harry said smiling. He gently moves the baby and grabs the end of the blanket "3...2...1..."

They both move the blanket and gasp in shock "thank Merlin!" Ron said sighing in relief.

"Hi baby girl, I'm your mama and that's your daddy... He's a goofball, but overall a amazing guy!"

Ron kisses Harry's head and says "she's never going to have a boyfriend."

"No never, not with 9 older brothers and 2 dad's." Harry said with a small smile.

Ron smiles and gently rubs her hair back "she has read hair!"

Harry smiles "now it's truly equal! 5 of the kids including me have dark hair and the other 5 kids including you have red hair."

"What a coincidence!" I totally didn't set that up!

"Welcome to the world Lilian Molly Weasley!"

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

I almost missed the deadline, but hey I didnt😜