✌🏼Scorbus [Scorpius×Albus]

[June 21st, 2020: twenty-first day of pride month]

Albus sighs and looks at his teenage daughter "Megan what are you doing?"

"I'm doing nothing." She said putting the floo powder down and backing up innocently.

"Well it looks like you were about to floo away." Albus said crossing his arms.

She sighs "I need grandpa's help, I wanna do something for Scorpius on father's day since hes like my dad."
.
.
.
Sunday June 21st came quicker than Albus expected, but it was here.

His three beautiful daughters had all ran into the room waking him and Scorpius up.

There's Megan, Lola, and Astoria.

Megan was born when Albus was 17 years and her father was a one night stand and her real dad didn't want her but Scorpius has been there since she was born.

"Scorpius, you have been there since I was born and raised me when you didn't have to. What I'm trying to say is do you want to be my father through adoption?" Megan asked nervously handing Scorpius adoption papers.

Scorpius' eyes widen and he says "of course." He wipes his eyes and hugs her close.

As father and daughter hugs Albus cries and says "this is the best fathers day ever."

The family of 5 join in a hug all is well.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Happy father's day to all of the dad's out there.