🧡Wolfstar/Scorbus/Jeddy [Remus×Sirius/Scorpius×Albus/James×Teddy]

[June 14th, 2020: fourteenth day of pride month]

Albus' POV:

Today is the day I can feel it! Oh lettme tell you what's happening.

For the last few years Scorpius and I have been attempting to have a baby, but so far nothing has happened and we have many negative pregnancy tests.

To be honest I feel useless because no matter how hard I try to become pregnant nothing ever happens.

I know what your thinking, your thinking why not Scorpius get pregnant? The thing is if Scorpius concieves he has a chance of getting the greengrass blood curse and we don't want that to happen.

"Hey pup!" Sirius said sitting next to me with his daughter on his lap.

"Hi Siri." I said trying not to feel jealous that he had a kid at a old age with no problem while I'm young and having a problem.

James walks over and sits across from us gently touching his stomach.

I envy the both of them, but I love them so much as well.

"You good pup?" Siri asked James because he's 9 months pregnant again.

"Yeah just tired. I feel like I'm always pregnant." James said with a small smile.

I look away feeling sad.

"Why the long face, Al?" Siri asked me.

"No reason." I said putting a fake smile on my face.

James gives me the same look mom always gave me "stop lying Al! You haven't looked really happy for a few years and it's getting worse!"

I glare at him and say "maybe I'm not happy, maybe I'm jealous!"

"What's wrong pup?" Sirius asked softly. "What or who are you jealous about?"

The tears that I've been holding in forever well up in my eyes and I nearly start bawling.

James gets into mama bear mode, stands up and wraps his arms around me "hey hey hey why are you crying? What's going on?"

"I'm so angry at myself, and I envy everyone with kids because I've been trying to get pregnant for three years and no matter what Scorp and I do nothing works." I cried.

They both share a look before Sirius says "pup why didn't you say anything before?"

"Because I'm pathetic, I can't get pregnant and when I do I have a miscarriage." I cried.

James hugs me close and says "I get it..."

"No you don't!" I snapped "you've popped out 3 kids already with another one on the way!"

"I do get it because it took Teddy and I a year and a half to get me pregnant and I felt useless." James said softly.

"And it took me 20 years to get pregnant with Teddy." Sirius said softly.

I wipe my eyes and say "but how did y'all manage to get pregnant?"

"Well Teddy and I just gave up and stopped trying... Then one day we had sex because we wanted to not because we wanted to conceive and I got pregnant." James said softly.

"Pretty much that happened to me too." Sirius said.

"So y'all think if I give up and stop trying it may happen?"

"It may, you never know!"

James' POV:

Later on that day I was sitting on the couch thinking about Albus and how he must be feeling when my water broke "TEDDY!"

Teddy and the boys run in.

"Babe what's wrong?" Teddy asked worried.

"My water broke!" I said.

After hours of labor I sit here holdng my baby girl and I knew exactly who her godfather will be.

A few hours later Albus and Scorpius walk in and I smile tiredly cause I'm exhausted.

"Hey Jamie! Sorry we're late we were uhh doing something when Teddy texted us!" Albus said.

I smirk because they both have that I just had sex vibe to them.

"You too look like you had fun." I said softly.

Scorpius turns a bright red and Albus flicks me off, but he looks at the baby and says "she's beautiful James!"

I saw the sad look he had and I felt bad... "Al, Ted and I talked about this, but how would you feel about being her godfather?"

Albus looks shocked, but he says with tears rolling down his face "I would love to."

Just then my father in laws came in with their daughter. Sirius squeals like a girl and says "my grandbaby is so adorable!"

"She really is cute Jaime." Remus said hugging me.

"Thanks Remy, thanks Siri!" I said smiling.

"Wheres Teddy?" Sirius asked.

"He's getting my parents!" I said with a small smile.

Albus says "uhh imma go to the bathroom real quick."

When he came back he was really pale Scorpius asks "Babe you good?"

"I just threw up... Babe let's go home I don't wanna get anyone sick especially the baby."

They leave and I hope his throwing up means he's pregnant.

Albus' POV:

As the weeks went on all I did was throw up everything in my stomach.

Scorpius insisted that I see his dad since Draco is a healer.

So now I'm sitting in front of Draco who is waving his wand over me.

Draco grins and says "looks like I'm a grandfather!"

My mouth dropped and Scorpius says "he's pregnant?"

"Yep 3 weeks!"

For the next 9 weeks Scorpius and I kept my pregnancy a secret because we didn't want to get everyone's hopes up and I have a miscarriage.

But I made it to my 2nd trimester and I'm so happy.

I walk up to James and Sirius with a big grin on my face "guess who's 12 weeks pregnant?"

Their faces were priceless!

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Oop I barely made it before 12 👀👀👀