✌🏾Dron [Draco×Ron]

[June 23rd, 2020: twenty-third day of pride month]

Ronald Weasley sighs in contentment as he dances with his newly wedded husband, Draco Malfoy

Ronald Weasley sighs in contentment as he dances with his newly wedded husband, Draco Malfoy. He contemplates everything that had happened in the last 10 years and he has no regrets.
______________________________________
Year 1 at Hogwarts:

"Let's see red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley." Draco said sneering at Ron and Ron sneers back. He looks at Harry and says "you see Potter, you might learn that some families are better than others."
______________________________________
Year 2 at Hogwarts:

"Hey weasel do you have a galleon I could burrow... Oh wait that's right your family is so poor you've never seen a galleon a day in your life." Draco laughed.

"Bugger off, Malfoy." Ron said sneering at Draco.
______________________________________
Year 3 at Hogwarts:

"Ah are you looking at your new dream home? I heard your family only lives in one room." Draco said as Crabbe and Goyle laugh at his joke.

Ron pretends that his comment didn't hurt at all and continues on with his day.
______________________________________
Year 4 at Hogwarts:

"Awww Weasl brain you sad that Potter gets all the glory while you sit in the shadows." Draco taunted.

"Shut up ferret!" Ron snapped.
______________________________________
Year 5 at Hogwarts:

"WEASLEY IS OUR KING!" Draco and many other slytherins chanted after Ron had failed miserably in saving the quafles from going into his hoops.

Ron lowers his head in shame and ignores the lingering eyes of Draco Malfoy who for the first time ever felt guilty.
______________________________________
Year 6 at Hogwarts:

Ron stares at Draco in concern, this entire year he has been avoiding everyone and the little light in his eyes is disappearing more and more everyday.
______________________________________
May 2nd, 1998:

Ron didn't know what he was expecting when he saw Draco Malfoy after Voldemort died, but he wasn't expecting to find the boy in the bathroom crying and cutting his wrist.

"Malfoy?"

"G-Go away..." Draco said shakly. He continues to cut at his dark mark.

Ron walks over hesitantly and gently takes the knife away from Draco, grabs a wash cloth and gently cleans the cuts, conjures bandages, and wraps Dracos arm up.

"W-Why...?"

"Shush." Ron said sounding a lot like his mother.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry..." Draco said crying.

Ron looks Draco in the eye and says "I know, now shush and let me heal your wounds."

If you look closely you would see the small on Dracos face because he feels loved.
______________________________________
Present day:

Ron smiles as he and Draco dance and even tho Draco gave him a hard time during Hogwarts he knows that he regrets none of it because there's a thin line between love and hate and there was more love than they let on.

"I love you Ron." Draco whispered.

He smiles and kisses Draco "I love you too Dray."

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Ight I'm VERY late don't kill me 😣😣😣