❤✌Scorbus [Scorpius×Albus]

[June 25th, 2020: twent-fifth day of pride month]

Life for Ally Potter was a tough one that's for sure

Life for Ally Potter was a tough one that's for sure. Ever since she was young she wanted to dress like a boy, she just didn't want to be a girl.

As she got older she became more masculine and tried to hide the fact that she was a girl. When she started Hogwarts she instantly made friends with Scorpius Malfoy who accepted her for her.

When Ally was 17 she went to st mungos and got a transformation done and now Ally Elizabeth Potter is Albus Severus Potter.

Albus and Scorpius had been dating since they were 13 and Scorpius didn't care that he was once a girl, all he cared about was Albus.

Now 5 years later after his transformation Albus was starring down at a positive pregnancy test.

'How did this happen?' Albus thought to himself. He and Scorpius had been so careful. 'What will Scorpius think?'

Albus sighs because he once again forgot he was born a female and when he got his transformation he had to keep his reproduction system so his bodies hormones won't get too fucked up.

"Hey babe." Scorpius said coming into the bathroom "what're you looking at?"

"S-Scorpius... I'm pregnant." Albus said terrified.

Scorpius freezes and says "what?"

"I-I'm pregnant." Albus whispered.

"Oh my God!" Scorpius muttered. He then looks at Albus and says "that's fantastic!"

"Really?" Albus asked shocked.

"Yes!" Scorpius said hugging Albus close.

Albus hugs back smiling.

They kiss and live happily ever after.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

This chapter fucking sucks I'm sorry and it's really late... (°~°)