💚Bleville/Drarry [Blaise×Neville/Draco×Harry]

[June 4th, 2020: fourth day of pride month]

A/N: once again idk the ship name for Blaise and Neville so I just guessed!

Blaises POV:

I sat from afar watching; I watched how gracefully he moves when working with plants, I watch how awkward he gets when a teacher talks to him, I watch how clumsy he is, I watch everything about him.

He's amazing! He's one of a kind that's for sure.

His beauty is spectacular! How everyone fails to see it is beyond me.

I could stare at him for days and nobody can stop me.

Wow is the word I use to describe him.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

The way that he cares for his plants is so amazing and it makes my heart swell with pride. The way that he cares for his friends and family is just amazing!

I want him so bad... But I can't have him.

He's a Gryffindor and I'm a Slyhterin! It just won't work out.

His eyes are are a beautiful brown and I can stare into them forever. When I look into his eyes I see my future with him and future children.

Draco jokes a lot about my crush on the Gryffindor, but I can come back at him and say that he likes "the chosen one"

I don't understand how Draco likes Potter so much sure he's fit and stuff, but still! Well I guess I can't say much since Draco doesn't understand how I like Longbottom.

Yes my crush is Neville Longbottom big deal! He's adorable and you know it!

I'm 16 and single and gosh darn it I wanna be with Neville!

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I accidentally ran into someone "oops my bad." I go to help the person up and see it's Neville! "Longbottom?"

He blushes and I help him up. "I-I'm sorry..."

"It's fine!" I said smiling. "What's a cutie like you doing out here at night?"

"I was just with my plants!" He said nervously.

"Why so nervous Longbottom? I won't bite."

He looks down blushing. "N-No reason."

"Hmmm I'd say you find me attractive and that's what your blushing about, but that's not possible." I said smirking. He looks down and continues to blush. "Oh so you do."

"Can I leave." He squeaked.

I pin him to the wall and say "nope! I like you too if that makes you feel any better."

"R-Really?"

"Yes." I said pressing my body up to his. He begins to sweat nervously and I kiss his soft plump lips.

He squeaks in shock, but he kisses me back.

It was a beautiful kiss and I enjoyed every last second of it.

When we released the kiss I say "that was great!"

"Really..." He asked.

"Yup. Wanna go on a date this weekend?"

"S-Sure." He said blushing.

I kiss him one more time and un pin him from the wall. "See you then Neville."

"You too Blaise." He said gently.

As I walk away I start smirking at how happy I am about this. I finally got the Neville Longbottom.

When I got into my dorm what I saw blinded me. Harry and Draco were doing the dead and I ran like a dog with its tail between its leg.

Well I guess I'm not the only one who got their crush today.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Hey guys! I posted at 12 am this time lol!