✌🏽Drarry/Scorbus [Draco×Harry/Scorpius×Albus]

[June 22nd, 2020: twenty-second day of pride month]

"So dad are you excited to turn 40?" Albus asked Harry

"No." Harry muttered. Truth is Harry has to get a prostate exam on his birthday because it's mandatory and he's freaking out cause he's already streched by Draco and no one knows that he's having a affair with him.

"Dad getting a prostate exam can't he that bad!" Albus said.

"Yeah it is! I'm not gay Albus I don't want someone to stick their finger up my ass!" Harry snapped.

Albus rolls his eyes "Well whenever someone touches your prostate it feels good so thats on you."

He walks away and Harry is just praying that Albus only experimented with himself and not with Scorpius.

July 31st came quicker than Harry hoped and Ginny has been trying to give him birthday sex all day, but Harry doesn't want to cause if she sees that his anus is streched she'd start suspecting that he is cheating on her and he don't want her to find out.

As he walks into st mungos he begins to sweat nervously. When his named is called he follows the healer to the back.

"Healer Malfoy will be with you in a moment."

When the healer leaves the room Harry sighs of relief.

Draco comes in and grins at Harry "so here for your prostate exam?"

"Shut it dray." Harry muttered blushing.

"Ok let's get started." Draco said.

A few moments later Harry was laying flat on his stomach and Draco puts gloves on.

Draco smirks when he sees how loose Harry is and feels proud of himself for being responsible for this.

"Babe you already know my prostate is healthy!"

"Oh I know, but I feel like making you moan while I should be working." Draco whispered in Harry's ear.

Without warning Harry Draco sticks his finger up and immeaditly finds Harry's prostate causing Harry to whimper.

"Hmm seems to be healthy, but what if I do this?" He rubs Harry's prostate between his fingers then he starts jerking Harry off.

A moment later Harry moaned and Draco stopped "why'd you stop?"

"Cause I'll finish what we started later birthday boy!"

Harry blushes and says "I'll be waiting." He stands up and gets ready to leave.

"I love you."

"Love ya too!"

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

So my dad just turned 40 and hes dreding the prostate exam and I think it's funny, but he doesn't! :)