💛Snarry [Severus×Harry]

[June 15th, 2020: fifteenth day of pride month]

Harry's POV:

"Turn to page 394."

Ugh today is another day stuck in potions with Snape and I'm miserable.

I'm not miserable because I don't like him, I'm miserable because he's beautiful and that low sexy voice makes me want to submit myself to him and follow his every wish.

"Would you stop day dreaming about Snape." Draco whispered in my ear.

"But Dray he's so dreamy!" I whispered laying my head on his shoulder because why not.

Your probally wondering why I'm talking to Draco Malfoy, you see I'm a slytherin and he's my best friend.

I'm friends with people from all houses! I love showing people that your house doesn't define you.

For example look at Peter Pettigrew, he was a Gryffindor, but he worked for Voldemort.

Oh yeah I'm 16 years old.

"Mr Potter, what are you thinking about that is more important than this lesson?" Snape asked me with an attitude.

I want to say 'you' but that won't be good.

"Nothing sir." I said sitting straight in my seat starring directly at him making sure to bat my eyelashes innocently.

Draco snickers and I elbow him in the gut.

"Oof." Draco said gripping his stomach.

"Mr Potter stay after class." Snape said rolling his eyes and continuing his lesson.

You'd think that because I'm a slytherin he'd be easy on me, but nope I'm just James Potters son in his eyes not Lily Evans.

Yes I know everything, I'm a snoop when I'm curious.

After class Draco says "good luck Harry." He winks at me.

"Shut it ferret! Go fuck Ron."

"With pleasure." He said walking out the door.

I flick him off and he does it back.

When everyone leaves Snape looks at me and says "do you know why I asked you to stay after class Potter?"

"Hmm I don't know you tell me." I said sitting on top of his desk.

"Get down Potter!" He snapped, but his voice wavered a bit.

I lean forward "or what? You'll punish me?"

He shivers, but I can see that he tries to hide it.

"Just so you know, I enjoy punishment."

"G-Get out Potter!" He said with a shaky voice.

"Ok." I said smirking at him.

I walk out with a sway in my hips cause one day I'll he'll be mine.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

THIS BOOK IS HALF WAY DONE ALREADY LMAO❤😮😜