✌🏽Pansmione [Pansy×Hermione]

[June 10th, 2020: tenth day of pride month]

"Ok everyone it's time for a game of truth or dare!" Pansy said enthusiastically

Once a week every 8th year student from all houses get together for a party, and today's game is truth or dare!

Everyone is drunk so they cheer and sit in a a circle.

"I'll start first!" Pansy said with a wicked grin. "Potter truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Draco for 10 seconds."

Both Harry and Draco stare at each other in shock and disgust, but due to the alcohol they just shrug and start kissing.

"Woot woot!" Seamus yelled as everyone else started cheering.

When time was up both boys jumped apart like they are both the same side of a magnet.

After the game went on and Ron's turn popped up he said "Hermione truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to sit on Pansy's lap!"

Hermiones eyes widen and her cheeks went flush, but she does as she was asked.

"Nice body Granger." Pansy said smirking.

"Oh my God." Hermione muttered placing her hands on top of her face.

As the game went on Pansy continued to tease Hermione until she couldn't take it anymore.

Hermione turns around, grabs Pansy by her face, and kisses her.

Pansy was a little shocked, but kissed back as everyone cheered for them.

"Yes queens!" Luna cheered.

When they were done Hermione turned a bright red and Pansy smirked.

"I could get used to that Granger."

"I know you can." Hermione whispered.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

These are so short I know and I am sorry...