💚Crewt [Credence×Newt]

[June 16th, 2020: sixteenth day of pride month]

If you don't know this is a ship from Fantastic Beasts and it's apart of the wizarding therefore it's allowed in a Harry Potter oneshot book

"Credence don't you see he's manipulating you?" Newt asked as he and Credence dueled.

"LIES! Gellert promised me a life where I wouldn't feel pain and heartbreak." Credence yelled with teary eyes.

"He's lieing to you Credence!" Newt yelled behind a pillar. "Grindewald is a power seeking lunatic! He'll kill you in a blink of an eye."

Credence freezes and all of his power seems to die as he falls to the ground sobbing.

Newt steps out from behind the pillar and walks torwards the boy "Credence?"

(A/N: I just dropped my phone on my ankle and it hurt like a mother fucker... Ok continue)

"He'll kill me Newt..." Credence whispered rocking back and forth in worry.

"I can help you Credence, you just have to let me.

"I'm a freak." Credence whispered.

"Your not a freak Credence." Newt said sitting next to the boy.

"But I'm gay, all gays are freaks." Credence said crying again.

"Credence, look at me." Newt said. Credence looks at him. "Am I a freak?"

"No..." Credence said confused.

"Gays aren't freaks, lettme tell ya something... I'm gay and proud." Newt said.

"You are?" Credence asked in surprise.

"Yes I am." Newt said softly.

Credence smiles and enjoys the company of Newt with a new found confidence.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Sorry it's late I had to think of something 😬