💙Drarry [Draco×Harry]

[June 5th, 2020: fifth day of pride month]

⚠ WARNING ⚠: This chapter contains MPREG and a bit of smut! For those who don't know what mpreg is; mpreg is when two men have sex, one on the bottom one on the top, the man on the bottom has a dick up his ass that would soon spill his seed into the bottom and a few weeks to a few months later the bottom would get sick and find out their pregnant and the rest is history! 😊

Harry's POV:

His soft angelic hands traveled every inch of my body, his butterfly kisses lingered on every scar, his smooth deep voice kept whispering how beautiful I am.

My body wants him so bad, I want him to do things to me that I never thought I would ever do, I want him to fuck me.

Draco whispers "I'm starting now my little raven."

I whimper and lift my legs up a bit. He licks down my chest, around my pubic hair, up my length, down under my length, down my balls, and stops right on top of my aching hole.

"Please Draco!"

Draco looks me in the eye and says "please what my little raven?"

I groan and say "please hurry the hell up and fuck me!"

"Patience love!" Draco whispered.

Suddenly I felt a warm wet tounge enter my entrance. I've never felt this kind of pleasure before, his tounge is intoxicating and I feel like I'm walking on cloud nine.

His tounge continues to dart in and lick at my walls and suddenly his tounge jabs the right spot and I moan in pleasure.

He continues to abuse that spot until I cummed all over his face. Draco pulls his tounge out and uses his fingers to swipe some cum off his face.

I stare at him wondering what he'll do with it and suddenly I felt his fingers dip into my whole covered in my cum if I wasn't turned on I would of found this weird.

Draco drives his fingers in and out at top speed and says "how does it feel for me to finger your ass using your cum as lube?"

"Mmm great! Don't fucking stop!" I moaned.

He did the exact opposite of what I said because he pulled his fingers out and wiped more of my drying cum off his face and rubbed it on his dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you using your cum as lubricant!"

The idea was hot and amazing. For some reason I felt a huge need to be breaded.

"Fuck me so hard Draco, cum so deep into my ass that I get pregnant with your baby!"

Draco groans and plunges in.

7 months later:

A/n: sorry for the time skip, but it was really weird to write...

I'm 7 months pregnant with a little boy and girl and all I want to do is sleep, but my babies won't let.

By the time I fell asleep I woke up again craving pickles and ice cream. I look at the time and see it's only 12!

I then look at Draco who was sleeping peacefully, lucky bastard! I shake his shoulder "babe wake up!"

He doesn't wake up and I shake him harder. After a moment Draco woke up grumbling "what."

"Baby can you do me a favor?" I asked softly. Like I really want pickles and ice cream.

Draco looks at me with a groggy look "what's up love."

"Can you get me pickles and ice cream please?" I asked innocently.

"Babe we ran out of pickles and ice cream last night."

"Then can you pleaseeee go to the grocery store?" I asked pouting.

"Harry, it's 12 o'clock in the morning, I'll go to the grocery store in the morning." Draco said rolling back over.

Tears well up in my eyes. I knew it he doesn't love me. "Fine... I'll go get them myself since you don't love me enough to do it yourself.

I throw the blanket off and make sure it comes off of him as well. Then I grab my slippers and robe.

As I get dressed I ignore Draco who is saying something. Before I walk out the bedroom door I felt arms wrap around my waist resting on my stomach.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'll go. I love you so much... Please lay back down and I'll go."

I smile some and kiss him "thank you babe! Make it..."

"Dill pickles and chocalote ice cream." He said.

"Thank chu!" I said kissing his lips and going to the bed.

Draco's POV:

I love Harry I really do, but I'm ready for this pregnancy to end so he can go back to normal because his hormones and cravings are driving me insane!

As I walk out the door I whisper "two more months!"

When I got to the store and got what I need and went to the cash register.

The lady smirks and says "pregnant wife at home?'

I lie a bit "pregnant girlfriend, but yup."

"Congratulations!" She said.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile.

When I got home it was 1 in the morning and I'm exhausted.

I walk upstairs with the groceries and of course...

Harry fell asleep!

I felt like banging my head against the side of the wall, but he looked so peaceful and I know he's been having trouble sleeping.

Sigh... I put the groceries on the night stand and put the blanket around him.

His eyes open and he says "Draco, I want McDonald's!"

I inwardly groan "I got your pickles and ice cream babe!"

He frowns and sits up "that works I guess."

Its gonna be a long night I know it.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Hiiii guesses I'm bored lmao bye everyone I'm bored lmao.