✌🏿Vikron [Viktor×Ron]

[June 12th, 2020: twelth day of pride month]

Ron's POV:

Look at him, he thinks he's so popular and has it all. Well he doesn't.

He thinks he's fantastic as he sits there calmly.

I felt the need to fight him. Before I know it Viktor was standing in front of me holding his hand out for me "do you want to dance?"

My eyes and I say "uhh."

"Come on Ron you can't still be mad about what happened in 4th year?" Viktor said softly.

"Uhh yeah I am, you cheated on me Viktor." I said sadly.

"Please Ron I was a stupid teenager, please lettme show you that I am capable of loving you." Viktor pleaded.

"You.Cheated.On.Me." I said slowly pronunciating every word clearly.

Viktor lowers his head in shame "how can I get you to forgive me?"

I felt like crying because that hurt and betrayal was still stabbing at my chest. "Just leave me alone Viktor."

He tried coming near me, but I pushed him.

Right as I pushed him the patronus came in telling us the minister is dead and death eaters came into the tent.

Harry ran torwards Ginny as Hermione ran torwards me and I wanted to run to Viktor, but Viktor was already running to me.

In a blink of an eye a flash of green hit Victor and before I can really do anything Hermione apparted us away.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

That was short and a little sad I'm sorry again... :/