✌Linny [Luna×Ginny]

[June 7th, 2020: seventh day of pride month]

Ginny Weasley thought her life was going great; the war is over and she's dating Harry Potter, but something didn't feel right

Something keeps nagging at her and she doesn't know what to do. A voice keeps telling her that she's not happy and that something isn't right.

But what is this voice trying to say?

"Ginny what's wrong?" Harry asked putting his homework down.

"N-Nothing."

"Are you sure? Cause you seem to be a bit out of it." He said confused.

"Oh don't worry Harry I'm perfectly fine!" She said with a fake smile.

Harry studies her face a bit unsure "okkkk, if something is bothering you just know that I'm here."

"I know Harry." She said with a small smile "thank you for worrying about me, but I'm fine."

He looks a little unconvinced, but doesn't say anything more.

Later that day Ginny was sitting in the common room talking to Luna.

Ginny found herself starring at the blonde beauty.

Luna smiles and says "your pretty."

"W-What?" Ginny asked eyes wide.

"I said your pretty." Luna said confidently.

Ginny felt conflicted; on one hand she finally got what she's been wanting for years, but on the other hand her heart is beating for the girl in front of her.

Luna says "Ginny I know that you have been crushing on me for a while."

Ginny flushes red as Luna leans in "Luna I- Harry, no I-I can't."

"What Harry doesn't know won't kill him." She said softly.

Before Ginny could process what was happening she felt Luna's lips connect with her own.

"Wow."

They jump, turn around, and see Harry standing there.

"Harry I..."

"No I saw and heard all of it." Harry said softly.

Luna says "Harry I'm sorry..."

"I'm not mad."

"Your not?" Ginny said perplexed.

"Nope, I've been meaning to tell you that I'm gay and I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

Ginny sighs of relief "well then I guess neither of us are straight."

"I guess not..." Harry smiles sadly "I still care about you tho."

"Same." She said softly.

Luna wraps her arm around Ginnys waist and says "come on babe let's go to bed."

Ginny flushes a bright red and Harry smirks "good night girls, now don't stay up too late or have to much fun!"

"Harry." Ginny groaned.

"I'm serious!" Harry said trying to keep a sirius face.

Luna and Ginny just chuckle and go upstairs.

After that little fiasco Ginny and Luna began dating, then they got married, and had kids while Harry moved on with Draco Malfoy. Let's just say the rest is history.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Guys I forgot to post this yesterday🤦🏻 I'll post today's chapter in a little bit I promise 😬😊