💚✌🏽Talbus [Teddy×Albus]

[June 28th, 2020: twenty-eighth day of pride month]

A/N: Ight since I did a Scorpius × James fic imma do a Teddy × Albus fic!

He was a snake and he was a badger. He was young and he was older. He was full of sorrow and he was full of love. But together they are strong.

Albus sighs against Teddy's shoulder as their hands connected. Today was a beautiful day to be outside, but Albus just wasn't feeling it.

"Hey babe are you ok?" Teddy asked concerned.

"I'm ok..." Albus whispered. If you look closely you can see the lines of depression on his face along with so much grief. It's been 15 years since that night and it still kills Albus to this day.

On all Hallows Eve 2020 Albus had made a terrible mistake by trusting Delphi and now his bestest friend in the world is gone. Just like that his only friend who was a brother in his eyes was murdered because of him.

Albus allows a tear to fall down his face, Scorpius wasn't the only one to die that night. He had watched Craig die, he watched father jump in front of the killing curse to save him, he watched his uncle fall as well.

Too many dead, too many regrets. Everyone believes their deaths are all Albus' fault, everyone except Ginny and Teddy.

Teddy sighs and wraps his arms around Albus.

Albus leans into Teddy's embrace and sobs "I'm sorry."

"Shhh baby it's ok." Teddy whispered trying to sooth the young man. Everyday is a struggle, but on Halloween is when days are the worse.

"What would I do without you?" Albus asked softly.

"I don't know." Teddy whispered.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Their 5 year old daughter Harriet Scorpia Lupin asled.

Albus wipes his eyes and puts Harriet in his lap as he and Teddy swing on the porch swing.

"I'm crying because I missed you so much." Albus said hugging his daughter.

Teddy smiles sadly as he watches his husband and daughter with a small smile.

Albus holds Teddy's hand and looks at the sky and thinks where ever you are know that I miss you guys so much and I'm so sorry for all I've done.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

I'm almost all caught up! 😜😶🙂😣🖤