💛✌🏼Scames [Scorpius×James]

[June 27th, 2020: twenty-seventh day of pride month]

A/N: I can't believe I'm doing a ship between James and Scorpius😂 I've read a couple, but they don't have a ship name so why not scames

Everyone always thought Scorpius would end up with either Rose or Albus and they also thought James would end up with Alice or Teddy, oh how wrong they were.

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy is in love with James Sirius Potter, same vice versa no doubt about it.

Their love story is simple, they met when they were 12 and 11 and they hated each other, but they learned to tolerate one another because Albus made them get along.

After Hogwarts they avoided each other as much as possible, but one day they accidentally ran into one another at a gay muggle bar.

Since they didn't know anybody else they decided to just talk and drink. What started off as a simple conversation turned into something much more.

The two boys admitted that they have a crush on one another and the rest of the night was a blur.

After the boys one night stand they vowed to never bring it up or do it again, but like all boys they craved for more of the others body.

Their solution was to become friends with benefits and they thought it worked out nicely, that was until their feelings for one another grew until they new that they were in love.

Neither boy admitted it as they were both terrified of being rejected, but when Scorpius found out he was pregnant he knew that he was officially fucked.

For weeks Scorpius hid his pregnancy from everyone including James. He didn't want his secret to ruin their little relationship.

By the time Scorpius was nearly due he stopped seeing James because he was close to going into labor.

James didn't take well to the break off and was determined to figure out why Scorpius broke things off.

When James went to Scorpius' apartment that night he didn't know what he was expecting, but he sure as hell knows he wasn't expecting to see a heavily pregnant Scorpius on the floor moaning in pain.

Something clicked within James brain and he finally understood why Scorpius had been acting weird and why he suddenly broke things off was because he's pregnant and in labor.

James was a little upset that Scorpius had been lying to him, but at that moment in time Scorpius needed him more than ever.

Five hours later a small little boy was delivered and James and Scorpius never been prouder.

After Scorpius got some rest James decided to confront him.

Scorpius tells him the truth and James says "I love too you idiot."

James kisses Scorpius and in that moment Scorpius knew that he never wants this moment to ever end.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Ok only two more chapters guys! 🙂🙂🙂🙂