✌🏿Wolfstar [Remus×Sirius]

[June 24th, 2020: twenty-fourth day of pride month]

The war had just ended, Remus and Sirius survived, and now they are expanding their family because Sirius is pregnant

"Remy are you sure Harry will be ok with this? I mean he's like our son and he's gonna be a big brother!" Sirius stressed.

"Siri calm down, Harry is 18 years old and very mature he'll be ok and understand and if he reacts a certain we'll tell him how much we love him and how a new baby will never change that." Remus said putting a hand on Sirius' back to calm him down.

The floo activates to life and Harry comes out and says "hi Siri hi Remy! What did you need me for?"

Sirius nervously plays with hands and Remus says "sit down Harry." Harry complys and Remus continues "as you know Sirius and I are married and we love each other very much."

"Yeah... I know." Harry said confused.

"Umm you see Sirius hes umm..." Remus scratches the back his neck nervously.

"I'm pregnant." Sirius blurted out.

Harry's mouth dropped and he starred at his godfathers in shock "whoa... Uhh."

"See I told you Remus." Sirius said nearly hyperventilating.

Remus rubs Sirius' back hoping to calm the animagus down.

Harry shakes his head and says "no Sirius I'm ok with it just shocked cause I wasn't expecting that news."

Sirius looks at Harry and fearfully says "your ok with it?"

"Yes! This is my baby brother or sister we're talking about!" Harry said smiling.

Remus smiles and nudges Sirius "see I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"Shush I knew all along he'll be fine with it..." Sirius said sheepishly. Remus gives him a look "finee I blame it on the baby for making my hormones whacko."

Harry and Remus chuckle and hug Sirius close.

"I'm so excited!" Harry said bouncing up and down like a little kid.

"We are too."

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

I'm finally all caught up lmao😣😣😣😣