candy store

~warning harassment~

Kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

'dear diary...togami told me he teaches people real life! he said real life sucks losers dry...if you wanna fuck with the Eagles you gave to learn to fly...i said ''so you teach people how to spread their wings and fly?'' he said ''yes'' i said ''you're beautiful'' '

"god come on taka!" nagito said snapping me out of my thoughts.

 i look up at nagito, "what is your damage nagito?" i stand up. 

he sighs, "dont blame me! blame togami! he told me to haul your ass into the cafe pronto..." nagito looks at kokichi. 

i turn my attention to him. 

kokichi nods in agreement, "yeah he really wants to talk to you."

we head to the cafeteria and i could feel all the attention i was getting. 'after joining the most popular kids in school people started to treat me like a god! to be honest as much as i wanna say me and these three are friends...we aren't. we are like a workers and are job is to be popular and shit!'.  we make it to togami, and i can already see what togami is plaining.

"hello togami..." i say in a plain voice.

 togami smirks and crosses his arms. 

"taka finally! i need you to forge a hot and horny, but realistically lowkey note in leons hand writing. and I'll slip it onto that  Yowai's lunch tray!" togami laughs, and the other two joins in.  

i shake my head in disappointment, "shit, togami why? Chihiro is my best friend!" i say in defense. 'there he is again...'  i thought as i spot the same guy with a pompadour. 

"hey! focus!" togami snaps his fingers and i snap back into reality. 

"sorry! but I'm not doing it!" i huff. 

togami snaps and kokichi bends over, "are we gonna have a problem?" he snaps. 

i flinch as nagito hands me the paper and pencil. 

"you got a bone to pick?" togami continues as i sadly write the note. 

"you've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?" he continues on with his rant and i stand up straight giving him a stink eye.

 "I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch!" he snatches the paper from me. 

"but I'm feeling nice. here's some advice. listen up, biotch!" he hands the paper to nagito. 

he sneaks the paper onto chihiros tray, and comes back laughing. 

"i like" kokichi and nagito begin, "lookin' hot buying stuff the cannot!" togami continues, and points over to a group of kids. 

"i like!" the two repeat again, "drinkin' hard maxin' dad's credit card!" togami steps out to shout at me again. 

by now everyone is looking at me. "i like!" nagito and kokich push their backs against each other. 

"skippin' gym, scaring her, screwing him!" togami steps infront of them and points to different people. 

"i like!" nagito and kokichi stand next to togami, "killer clothes!" 

"kickin' nerds in the nose!" the push me down to the ground.

"if you lack the balls you can go play dolls let your mommy fix you a snack!" togami says crossing his arms and giving me a sassy look.

 i scramble to get up, but togami plants his foot on my chest, "whoa!" nagito and kokichi laugh. 

"or you could come smoke pound some rum, and coke! in my Porsha with the quarterback!" he takes my foot off my chest and walks off with the other two.