kindergarten boyfriend

~suicide warning?~

'dear diary, I'm sorry chihiro'

Chihiro POV-

i look at the picture and i felt my heart sink.

"there was a boy...i met in kindergarten...he was sweet, he said that i was smart! he was good at sports and people liked him! and at naptime once we shared a mat..." i held the image close to my chest. 

i begin to walk not sure where im going but i began to walk. 

"i didn't sleep, i sat and watched him breathing...watched him dream for nearly half an hour!" i smiled up to the sky, and then ahead and saw a bridge near by. 

i began to pick up my pace and muttered, "then he woke up...".

i make it to the bridge and saw no cars rush by. 

i smile and looked out to the water, "he pulled a scab off one time playing kickball...kissed me quick and pressed it in my hand! i took that scab and put it in a locket...all year long i wore it near my heart..."  i look back at the image then over to the side of the bridge.

 i walk over to it and leans over looking down at the water. 

"he didn't care if i was weak...or even a crossdresser...and he was mine until we hit first grade...then he woke up.." i sighed and turned around sitting up against the railing. 

"last night i dreamed a horse with wings flew down into my homeroom! on it's back there he sat, and held out his arms!" i held one hand up and smiled. 

i really felt like leon was still there for me...

"so we sailed above the gym! across the faculty parking lot! my kindergarten boyfriend an I! and a horse with wings..." i waved my hand across to one side then hugged myself tears rolling down my cheek. 

"now we're all grown up and we know better...now we recognize they way things are...certain boys are just for kindergarten...and certain boys are meant to be alone..." i stand up walking along side the bridge. 

i look over to the side and sees nothing but water, "but i believe that any dream worth having is a dream that should not have to end...so I'll build a dream that i can live in, and this time I'm never waking up again!".

i stop at a certain point and flips over the photo to see a already written suicide note. i clench the picture tightly, 'i knew it...'  i thought, and stepped over the bridges railing. 

"and we'll soar above the trees! over cars and croquet lawns! past the church and the lake! past the church and the lake! and the tri county mall! we will fly through the dawn to a new kindergarten!" i smile up to the sky. 

i then look down to the water as tears continue to roll down my cheek.

"where naptime is centuries long..."

~~~~~~~~~~

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

"hey guys missed you after eighth period!" kokichi says leaning against the wall near by. 

me and nagito look over to him and sighs.

"yeah we were avoiding you" i say plainly.

"what you did to me sucked!" ngaito huffs. 

kokichi rolls his eyes and walks over to us holding a clipboard. 

me and nagito look at each other then to the clipboard, "skip the foreplay then! just sign this!" he says with a wide grin. 

"what is this?" i take it away from kokichi to read over it.

"it's a petition to have MTV throw a spring break blowout in hopes peak to in order to raise suicide awareness! i got everyone to sign! im even going to make a inspirational speech about it at the pep rally tonight!" kokichi says more proud than ever. 

me and nagito shake our heads and hands back the clip board.

"count me out!"  i say look over to the side as kokichi shouted at me.

"taka! why are you pulling my dick? it was your boyfriends idea..." kokichi says a bit upset, and looking away. 

"mondo?" i ask in a softer tone of voice. 

kokichi looked back a bit more happy now, "yep, he made up the signature sheet and everything!" he holds the clipboard up to my face.

i push it away, "look i dont know what mondo is up to, but if you know whats good for you you'll throw that clipboard away an-" 

"not a chance! i'll just fake your signature like i did with chihiro Yowai!" kokichi smirked.

...what...

'dear diary, what a life i lived'

words: 749