my dead gay son

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

'dear diary, i think half my school is gay...thinking back on it...'

leons and hiros dad  stands in front of everybody and stares out into the crowd. i can feel the people stare at me as mondo now has me almost in his lap. 

"I'm not really sure what to say up here..." hiros dad begins to speak. 

'hiro has a dad that young looking?'.

"im ashamed of course my familys turn this town into a laughingstock...my boy hiro not the man i thought he was...when i think of the sick, disgusting things that leon and hi-" 

"wait just a second!" leons dad cuts hiros dad off.

 he gets in his face, "it is ignorant, hateful talk like yours that makes this place a our boys could not live in!" he snaps. 

leons dad walks down to everyone and down the isle, "they were not dirty!" he shouts. 

'he's gonna rant isn't he?'

"they were not wrong!" he stops at the end of the isle and shouts. 

"they were two lonely verses in the lords great song!"  everyone turns to him. 

hiros dad sighs, "our boys were pansies!" he seems annoyed with leons dad more than he would be with leon leons dad comes back up the isle, "yes!" he cheers.

"my boy's a homosexual, and that don't scare me none! i want the world to know...i love my dead gay son!" leons dad comes behind hiros dad and pushes him to the side. 

hiros dad stumbles next to monokuma and leons dad takes the spot light. 

"I've been thinking, praying, reading some magazines, and it's time we open our eyes!" leons dad throws his arms in the air. 

'it seems like angie is enjoying this', angie is bouncing in her seat and praying as leons dad chants and praises his dead 'gay'  son. 

"well, the good lord made the universe the lord created man! and i believe it's all a part of his gigantic plan. i know god has a reason for each mountain and each flower! and why he chose to let our boys get busy in the shower!" leons dads rant.

i can feel eyes go onto me, and i look over to makoto who was giving me a strange and awkward look. i quickly turn away with my face becoming red, and looks over to leons dad who was dancing around hiros dad. 

"they were not dirty! they were not fruits! they were just two laces in the lords big boots!" leons dad laughs. 

he then got a serious look and looks out to all of us, "well, i never cared for homos much until i reared me one. but now i learned to love..." he says the throws his hands up, "i love my dead gay son!".

"now, i say my boy's in heaven, and he's tanning by the pool. the cherubim walk him and him, and Jesus says it's cool!" leons dad looks up to the ceiling, "they don't have crime or hatred! there's no bigotry or cursin' just friendly fellows dressed up like their favorite village person!" he looks back to us. 

i sigh at the others who were now interested into what he was saying. angie gets up and dances around with leons dad as well now, and this makes me want to leave faster.

"they were not dirty! they just had flair!" leons dad said laughing and rests his arm on angie. 

leons dad pulled hiros dad over and smile wide.

 "they were two bright red ribbons in the lords long hair!" leons dad patted hiros dads head slightly then walked closer to the kids. 

he made a finger gun and aimed straight towards me and mondo. 

mondo scoffed, and i tensed up as he then pointed it around to everyone, "well, i used to see a homo and go reachin' for my gun! but now I've learned to love..." he pushed angie and hiros dad to the side and smiled.

"and furthermore! these boys were brave as hell! these boys, they knew damn well!! those folks would judge 'em they were desperate to be free!! they took a rebel stance! stripped to their underpants!" he says proudly then looks straight at hiros dad. 

hiros dad stepped back and raised his hands up as leons dad walked towards him. "...i cant believe that you still refuse to get a clue! after all that we been through! im talking you and me!" he put hit hand on hiros dads chest. 

everyone let out a gasp as leons dad pulls hiros dad close to his face, "in the summer of '83!".

everyone fell silent until hiros dad smiled, "that was one hell of a fishing trip!" leon and hiros dad both started to laugh then kissed. 

everyone let out a loud gasp as they embraced.

"whoa..." everyone chanted and angie claps, "they were not dirty! and not perverse! they were two stray rhinestones on the lord big purse!" angie sings happily. 

i felt all the fear of people finding out about me and mondo wash away...

the two dads looked at each other then turned to everyone, "our jobs are now continuing that work that they begun!" they stand beside angie and claps. 

everyone stands, "cause now we love your dead-"

"they're up there disco dancing to the thump of angel wings! they grab a mate and roller skate while judy garland sings! they live a playful afterlife that's fancy-free and reckless!" the two dads cuts everyone off. 

everyone begins to clap as hiros dads mood lightens up. 

"they swing upon the pearly gates..."

"and wear a pearly necklace!" angie and leons dad joins in at the last bit.

 everyone quickly joins in as well, "they were not dirty! they were good men! and now they're happy bear cubs in the lords big den!".

angie got everyone in a praying position and leon and hiros dad begin to speak calmly, "go forth and love each other now, like our boys would have done...we'll teach the world to love..." everyone lifts there heads and looks at the two dads. 

"i love my dead gay son!" the two dads smile, "not half bad, your dead gay son! wish i had your dead gay son! thank you, dad, for your-"

"dead! gay! son!" leons dad shouts and throws his arms in the air.

everyone begins to leave and mondo makes me stay back. i watch as everyone leaves then looks up to mondo.

'dear diary, we are gay!'

authors note:

okay so after this taka and mondo never has to hide that there gay for each other again! yayyyyyy happy times :D and yes hiro has a dad 

words: 1115