big fun

~mention of sex, and use of drugs and alcohol~ 

3rd POV-

'dear diary, worst party of my life'

"okay leon, have fun tonight! but i expect you to act your age! the Henshaw's has the number to the cabin...if they call to complain I'm come back here and knock the sand out of your vagina!" leons dad crosses his arms and gives his son a firm look. 

hiro laughs slightly as leon gets all defensive, "dude what am i? five!?" he snaps back. 

hiro steps back as leons dad gets in his face. 

"im your dad not your dude...and that doubles for you to hiro!" he moves over to hiro. 

hiro raises his hands in defense and nods softly, "sure thing...! dude...!" he mutters. 

leon begins to laugh and hiro joins in. leons dad stares at them with narrow eyes as they high-five.

hiro was then caught off guard by leons dad and was in a forced into a position. 

"whos a big sissy? huh! whos a big sissy?" leons dad repeats as hiro squirms. 

leon steps back in shock as hiro repeats, "im a sissy! im a sissy!".

leon stares at hiro with sadness as leons dad lets go of him. hiro goes over to leon and rubs his arm softly. 

leon pats him on the back as his dad chuckles, "damn right you are...have fun at your party." leons dad walks off. 

leon watches as he leaves the house then smiles at hiro, "dude the parents are gone and i got my party slippers on!" leon spins around then points to his feet. 

hiro cheers up and laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

we enter the party and all i can see is a crowd of drunk kids. leon pulls me over to a group of kids and hands me a shot. 

"dad says act are age you heard the man, it's time to rage!" leon swims through the crowd of kids as i start to head back to my so called friends. 

"blast the bass turn out the light! ain't nobody home tonight!" i hear as kids laugh and glass shatters. i finally make it to a clearing but was pulled away again by leon. 'what now?'  i think as he shows me to his pool. 

"drink, smoke, it's all cool! Let's get naked in my pool!" he leaves and leans against hiro. 

i give him an awkward look as hiro laughs. 

"punch the wall and start a fight! aint nobody home tonight!" i hear more laughter from behind. 

i look at the pool as i see kids swimming around and making out. 

"his folks got a water bed! come upstairs and rest your head!" hiro points up and leon nods. 

he goes behind hiro and rubs his shoulders softly then smirks at me, "lets rub each other's backs while watchin' porn on Cinemax!"

i nope out of there quickly and heads back to nagito smiling as more kids shout. 

"the folks are gone! it's time for big fun! we're up till dawn! havin' big fun! when mom and dad forget to lock the liquor cabinet!" i turn to see gundham proudly standing with the cabinet full of liquor open. 

i begin to laugh as kaito snatches liquor and fuyuhiko shouts for him to not drink it. 

"okay, okay, okay...so it's salt, and then lime, and then shot!" i turn to nagito.