close the diary...

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

i close my diary and the tears roll down my cheek. 

"dad?"

i lift my head up and looks over to my child standing in the doorway. 

i stand up and wipes my tears away and goes over to him rubbing his head. he smiles up at me, "hey dad? what's wrong?" he tilts his head.

i look over to the diary then to him, "just remebering my high school life...thats all..." i mutter with a small smile. 

he blinks a couple times then holds up a picture that made my heart drop...

"dad...whos this with you?" he asks. 

i take the image and the tears begin to flow out of my eyes.

"him? ...he was your other dad...he was your papa..." i look at the image then to my child who was smiling wide.

"really!? when do i get to see him!?" he asks bouncing.

i look away, "...when your...way older...way way older..." i mutter before dropping the image and picking my child up. 

"lets go get somthing to eat and then relax watching a movie...sound good?" i ask smiling a bit.

"yeah! what movie are we watching?" my child askes bouncing.

i begin to walk and chuckles, "how about the heathers..."

'me and my bro! -dont bother about leon- mondo! sorry! haha!'

'20xx December 19th our winter date -with leon!- with...leon..-you cropped me out!- sorry!'