meant to be yours

~mention of suicide~

'dear diary, as insane as he was i still loved him'

mondo POV-

"locking me out? come on and unlock the door!" i knock a couple times.

"i will scream and my dad will come and get your butt!" taka screams back.

i laugh, "all is forgiven baby! come on, get dressed! you're my date to the pep rally tonight!" i knock one and final time before putting my hands in my pockets.

"you chucked me out like i was trash! for that you should be dead! but...then it hit me! what if high school went away instead?" i lean against the door smirking. 

i hear taka move away from the door.

"those assholes are the key! they're keeping you away from me! they made you blind, mess up your mind, but i can set you free!" i put my hand against the door.

"you left me and i fell apart, i punched the wall and cried-"

"BAM! BAM! BAM!" i slammed my fist against the door then moves away from the door. 

i had tears of anger roll down my cheek and i smile at the door. i tried to hold back tears as i fall to my knees. i felt my heart sink knowing from everything i done he'll never get back with me. 

"th-then i found you, changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside!" i cry out. 

i look up at the door and my smile grows.

"and so i built a bomb! tonight our school is Vietnam!" i stand up and wipe my tears away, smudging my make-up. 

"let's guarantee they never see their senior prom!" i go back up against the door, i try the door knob to see if it opens but its still locked. 

"i was meant to be yours taka...we were meant to be one!" i shout. 

i can hear him messing with sheets, and knocking things over. 

"don't give up on me now! finish what we've begun..." i get an angry look and continues to mess with the door knob. 

"so when the high school gym goes...BOOM!" i punch the door and steps back.

"with everyone inside- pchw pchw pchw!" i make a finger gun and points it to the door. 

"in the rubble of their tomb we'll plant this note explaining why they died!" i pull out a suicide note. 

i look over it then up to the door, and begins to read it out loud.

"we, the students of hopes peak will die! our burnt bodies may finally get through to you. your society churns out slaves and blanks, no thanks. sighned, the students of hopes peak. good bye." i put the note back and fixes my jacket.

"we'll watch the smoke poor out the doors! bring marshmallows we'll make s'mores! we can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" i knew at this point i was long gone from a normal kid i was once called. 

i wanted to end this once and for all... just for him...just for me...

"you were meant to be mine, taka! i am all that you need! you carved open my heart! cant just...leave me to bleed..." i put my hand to my chest.

"taka...open the door, please. taka open the fucking door!" i go back against the door. 

i begin to mess with the door knob, now sobbing.

"please, can we not fight anymore? taka, sure you're scared, I've been there, i can set you free! taka...don't make me come in there..." i step back from the door.

"im gonna count to three!" i hiss.

i put my foot up to the door, "one..."

"two..."

"FUCK IT!" i kick the door in and looks around till i saw...the last thing i ever wanted to see...

there was takas body...hung up...he...killed himself...

"no...taka..." i walk over to his body and falls to my knees. 

i look up to his body, "please...don't leave me alone...you were all i could trust...i-i cant do this alone..." i wipe my tears and force myself to stop crying. 

i stand up and stares at the body before heading towards the window. 

"still i will if i must!" i shout before opening the window climbing out just in time.

authors note:

MONDO HAS OFFICALLY GONE INSANE YALL- LIKE THIS MAN IS OFF THE DEEP END! also i cut it off here for c l i f f h a n g e r

words: 733