shine a light

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

'dear diary, what was monomi even thinking?'

we pull apart and mondo smiles, "i love you.." he stands up straight and heads out. 

i stand there as i can feel another person watching, "and they all lived happily ever after!" togami scoffs. 

i turn to see him sitting down with his legs crossed, "do you really believe that? that it just all goes back to normal?" he asks me. 

i tilt my head as he holds up one hand signaling for me not to say a word. "oh don't give me that wounded look! you know exactly what he is! and you love it..." he gives me a stare that made me mad...

i began to charge towards him, "just stop talking!" i snap.

 togami rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. 

i stop and steps back a bit, "only your dead best friend would give it to you straight!" he says. 

i hear footsteps from behind and turn to see Chihiro walking in a rush. 

"taka i need your help!" Chihiro says in a panic.

"sure what?" i try to push the fact that togami is still watching. 

Chihiro looks around then up to me, "something doesn't add up...i think leon and hiro were...murdered..." Chihiro mutters. 

i stand up straight and in sheer panic. 

togami laughs, "well fuck me gently with a chainsaw!" he stands up and begins to walk away. 

i turn to togami with a look of dread, "looks like Nancy drew is on to you taka..." he gives me a sly look.  

i turn back to Chihiro, "why would you think that? they found a suicide note!" i say quickly. 

Chihiro immediately responds, "it could've been faked! i mean you forged stuff all the time! right?" Chihiro gets closer to me. 

i back away as togami shakes his head, "i am in love with this stupid crossdresser!" he laughs.

 i raise my hands in defense, "who'd wanna kill leon and hiro?" i can see out of the corner of my eye...leon...and hiro...

"well i was thinking your friend mondo? you remember the way he went after them in the lunchroom!" Chihiro says, his eyes widening.

leon and hiro huff, "yeah man that sucked!" leon sighs.

"there's something off about that mondo...." Chihiro put his finger to his chin and thinks.

"takas going to prison!" leon leans against hiro, "boy on boyyy!" hiro laughs. 

the both fist bump and smiles wide. 

i stare in disgust as Chihiro looks back up, "i wanna look in Mondo's locker! i was hoping you would give me the combination!" Chihiro rubs his neck. 

i rub my arm as togami walks up from behind, "well i bet they'll find all kinds of interesting things in that locker! maybe some igloo bullets?" togami says with sass. 

i turn to look at him then back to Chihiro, "Chihiro this is a pretty wild theory..." i begin to walk towards him. 

he quickly turns away, "i don't care what they were saying at the funeral! leon was not gay for hiro! I'd stake my life on it!" Chihiro looks back to me with a brave look.

hiro laughs, "ha! your a faggot magnet!". 

leon looks at him with a blank face and hiro quickly realizes his mistake.