me inside of me

~suicide warning~

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

'dear diary, i should've payed more attention...'

"togami!" i shout as me and mondo sneak through the back door of his house. 

mondo rolls his eyes, "maybe he's not home" he then shrugs. 

i shake my head slightly, "trust me she skips the Saturday morning trip to grandma's even she's not hungover!"  i mutter loud enough for only mondo to hear. 

"togami!" i shout.

"WHAT!" i got a rude response back. 

"its taka! i'm here to apologize..." i sigh.

"well i hope you brought kneepads bitch!" he says a rudely sarcastic tone, "fix me a prairie oyster and i'll think about it!".

me and mondo look at each other then head into the kitchen. 

"alright what was in it? raw egg, vinegar...?" i mutter. 

mondo steps in front of me, "Worchester, hot sauce, salt, and pepper!" he says proudly.  

i look up at him and gets a smirk, "you know your hangover cures!" i laugh slightly. 

mondo rolls his over to the closes cabinet, "my brother told me all kinds of stuff...".

i then get a cup and begins to make togamis requested drink, "okay here's my revenge...I'll spit in a whole glob of snot!" i laugh. 

me and mondo try to spit into his drink but sadly failed, "damn..." mondo muttered and opened the cabinet near by. 

"you know...I'm more of a no rust buildup man myself." he grabs a bottle and holds it up. 

i glance over then shakes my head, "don't be a dick  that stuff would kill him!".

"and thus ending his hang over!" mondo laughed and poured some into a cup. 

"i say we go with big blue here..." mondo holds up the cup. 

i begin to work on my own cup, "what are you do-" i look up at mondo. 

"besides...togami wouldn't drink anything that would look like that!" i sigh and mondo pours the drink from one cup to a mug. 

"then we'll use a mug the! he wouldn't know what he's drinking..." he says with a sly look. 

i finish making the drink and sets it down right next to the mug that now has 'big blue'.

"chicken!" he gets in my face and mocks me. 

i place my hand on my hips and look away pouting, "you're not funny...". mondo sighs and rubs his neck and i glance back over to him still pouting. 

"okay...im sorry..." he looks down in shame and turn to face him again. 

we then make eye contact then we go in for a kiss. he kiss for a few seconds before togami interrupts us. 

"prairie oyster! chop-chop!" he screams and i pull away grabbing the closest mug. 

mondo looks at the mug still sitting on the table, "hey taka...?" he mutters. 

i stop dead in my tracks and turns to him, "hm? what?" i raise an eyebrow. 

he hesitates to answer then gives a warm smile, "good luck." he then waves slightly. 

i shrug it off and continues to togamis room. 

"morning togami..." i mutter as i push open the door.