dead girl walking (reprise)

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

'dear diary, what if i did die?'

"taka! taka? i came to check up on you sense i he- TAKA! NO!" i hear my dad walk in and screams. 

my eyes shoot wide open, and my head pops up. i look over to my dad unloosing the noose and dropping down. 

"hey dad! why so tense?" i walk over to my dad and hugs him tight before running out the door waving bye. 

my dad stares dumb founded as i quickly make my way onto the streets.

'i wanted someone strong who could protect me...i let his anger fester and infect me! his solution is a lie...no one deserves to die! expect for me and the monster i created!'

i make my way to the school and bursts through the door with a angry look, "heads up, mondo! im a dead boy walking!" i walk through the school looking around.

"cant hide from me I'm a dead boy walking!" i look up to the bell and narrows my eyebrows.

'and there's your final bell...it's one more chance and then farewell! cheek to cheek in hell with a dead boy walking!'

i continue to walk as i then bump into monomi. she looked shocked to see me standing there in front of her. 

she let out a small gasp, "kiyotaka ishimaru! mondo owada just told us you'd committed suicide!" she says.

"yeah, well, he's wrong about a lot of things." i cross my arms and looks over to a small table with a picture of mine and a couple flowers.

"i threw together a lovely tribute, especially considering the short notice." monomi looked over to the table then to me.

i shake my head then asked in a worried tone, "what's under the gym?".

"the boiler room?" monomi replies tilting her head.

"that's it..." i begin to head to the boiler room.

"taka, what's going on?" monomi tries to go after me.

"i got no time to talk im a dead boy walking!" i blow her off and begins to walk faster.

i hear all the students chant the schools chant as i make my way to the boiler room. i open the boiler rooms door and first thing i see is mondo messing with a bomb. 

"step away from the bomb..." i ask slowly walking towards him.

he turns to me with a smirk, "this little thing? hardly call this a bomb! this is just to set off all the packs of thermals upstairs in the gym! those are bombs..." once i was close enough mondo grabbed my arm and he pulled me close.

"people are going to see the ashes of hopes peak and they're gonna think 'there's a school that self destructed not because society doesn't care, but because that school was society!'" he turned me around to face him and he got into my face.

"that only place that togamis and chihiros can get along is in heaven!" he screams at me, and i push him away.

i step back, "i wish your brother was still here...takemichi could've been a little nicer! i wish grown-ups understood! i wish we met before they convinced you life is war! i wish you'd come with me-"

"i wish i had more TNT!" mondo runs deeper into the boiler room. 

i chase after as the chant echo's on. mondo pulls out his gun and turns and aims it at me. i quickly hide as he fires some bullets at me. i make my way around the place, and catches him from the back. we wrestle with the gun for a good while before i take gun away from him. i stand up and aims the gun at him blindly shoot him on accident.

words: 620