seventeen (reprise)

kiyotaka ishimaru POV-

i walk back into the school covered in ash and smoke. everyone stares as i walk through the halls. i quickly come across kokichi going through his locker, he shuts it then flinches once he sees me. 

"jesus! you look like hell!" he points at me and looks me up and down. 

nagito rushes over and sighs, "people were saying you killed yourself to!".

"i just got back from hell..." i take the glasses of his face and storms off to a crowded area.

"hey what are you doing?!" he chases after me. 

i snap my fingers getting everyone's attention, "listen up folks! war is over, brand new sheriff's come to town! we are done with acting evil, we will lay our weapons down...we're all damaged, we're all frightened, we're all freaks! but that's alright...we'll endure it, we'll survive it! and uh.." i look over to Chihiro in a wheel chair. 

"hey Chihiro? are you free tonight?" i ask rubbing my neck.

"what?" he looks up to me and tilts his head.

"um, my date for the pep rally kind of blew- me off...so, i was wondering if you weren't doing anything tonight, maybe we could pop some jiffy pop! and rent a video...something with a happy ending?" i hold my hand out to him. 

"are there any happy endings?" Chihiro looks away. 

i take my hand back, "i cant promise no more lies...high school may not ever end! still i miss you, and i'd be honored if you'd let me be your friend!" i look at Chihiro with a bright smile.

he smiles back and reaches his hand to me and i take it. we both smile at each other for a few before speaking, "we can be seventeen! we can learn how to chill...if no one loves me now someday, somebody will! we can be seventeen! still time to make things right! one day we'll change the world!". 

i raise my other hand up and crushes the glasses in my hands laughing. Chihiro giggles along side me, and nagito comes over joining in.

"but let's kick back tonight! let's go be seventeen! take off our clothes and dance! you know we can be beautiful!" i lower my hand and grabs nagitos hand. 

shortly one by one everyone grabs each others hand all now joining in with the laughter and cheers.

"act like we're all still kids, cause this could be our final chance! always be seventeen! celebrate you and i! maybe we wont grow old...and maybe then we'll never die!" i say as everyone raises there arms.

"we'll make it beautiful!" me and Chihiro shout.

"we'll make it beautiful!" the others join in onto our chant.

'beautiful!' leon smiles.

'beautiful!' hiro leans on leon smiling.

'beautiful!' togami crosses his arms, and looks away with a small smile.

"beautiful!" we all chant.

i fall silent knowing mondo is watching over me proudly...

. . . . . . . . . .

"beautiful..." i say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "i love you taka...im sorry.." i mutter before fading out seeing taka smiling with his friends...

authors note:

im not crying! your crying! 

okay i didn't want to change the POV cause it was to emotional then and it would've just been off... but i hoped you enjoyed this fanfic! and i tried my hardest! and if you don't like angst don't worry im going to have other ishimondo fanfics out as soon as possible! i wove you all and have a good day!

words: 592