Be happy

You couldn't tell him, you couldn't tell Midoriya you had a crush on him, no you couldn't and you knew you couldn't. Cause your twin brother also had fallen for him too. You seen the way Shoto stared at Midoriya. It took him longer tho to fall for Midoriya. Cause when you guys started U.A. Shoto was stuck in his way. But after the games, you found your brother staring at Midoriya and smiling to himself. You watched them get closer. You could tell your brother loved being around Midoriya. He would actually love and joke around. You haven't seen him that happy in forever. How could you take that away from Shoto? Shoto didn't even have to tell you he liked Midoriya. He didnt even have to say that Midoriya was his. You knew you had to shove down all your feelings for Midoriya. It was the least you could do for him. You loved your brother. He has a rough childhood. You father was horrible to him and pushed him way too far. And our mother spilled Hot water on his face. He deserved this. He deserved such a wonderful boy like Midoriya.

Midoriya was the ray of sunshine he needed. He was everything that Shoto needed to realize life isnt this horrible shit show. But even so. You found yourself staring at Midoriya and wishing you could be his. When no one was looking. You wish you could be Midoriya everything. But you knew you couldn't. You knew you needed to crush all these feelings down.

You even found yourself planning things, and pairing them up. You watched as they grew closer. You felt happy cause you seen how Shoto was breaking out of his shell slowly but surely. But the more closer they got the more distant you became from Shoto and Midoriya and honestly everyone. You didnt want anyone to see through your mask that you were hiding from. You didnt want anyone seeing the pain you were holding inside. You didnt want anyone catching on that you also had feelings for midoriya. But when the girls made a movie night how were you suppose to get out of it?

"Come on, All the boys are coming and that took alot of work. You gotta come too or else some of the boys will use you as an excuse not to come" You heard Mina say pulling you out of your bed.

"Come on Y/n, its almost time." Momo said grabbing your blanket off your bed.

You slowly got up and grabbed a hoodie to put over your tank top. You were already in bed clothes. You had sweat pants on. Once you got your hoodie on. Mina and Momo pulled you out to the living. Where everyone was sitting around the t.v. You looked around and seen Shoto and Midoriya sitting by each other talking and laughing. You could feel your chest tighten. But either way you had to put on a smile and try to be happy.

You looked around to see who you could sit by and with a little smile as you walked over to some of your friends, you sat down by Kirishima and Kaminari. They were the farthest away from your brother. Which was a bonus.

Momo brought over the blanket she took from your room.

"Y/n. Dont you wanna sit by your brother? And Midoriya and Iida? Isnt Midoriya your best friend or was at some point? I remember you guys who to always hang out." Momo asked as she handed you the blanket.

"No, Im good with being with these goof balls." You gave her a weak smile. Which Momo and the two boys noticed, that the smile was different and a bit lifeless then your normal fun looking one you usually have on your face.

Momo looked worried but she let it go and walked over to Jirou and Mina and set up her spot.

You looked at the two boys, who also seemed worried. You gave them another weak smile.

"Momo is right. Isnt Midoriya your best friend? And also you're always wanting to tag along and be your brother. I mean I dont mind you being over here. Just worried you know? Did you guys get into a fight or something?" Kirishima kinda whispered near you. You figured he was honestly scared if you did get into a fight that you didnt want anyone to know.