Scotland

"Stephanie!!! .... Stephanie!!!  .... Stephanie!!!!.." I could hear them calling my name of in the distance  I looked for My cousin Kiara but she was no where in sight so I called back "Kiara where are you! I can't see you" to no response I sat down and just cried not long after I hear the horse troughts
                   Flash Back
"I'm so excited" I say hoping on to our plane to Scotland for our annual summer vacation . Finally we landed in beautiful scotland I was happy to be there of course but something didn't sit wright in my stomach perhaps it was excitement ? Jet lag ? Usually when I have a weird feeling something weird tends to happen . Guess you could say bad luck for me but that didn't matter because I was in Scotland . So I hopped on the train to Inverness , and when I got to the hotel I plopped down on the bed as it was late since flying to Scotland from California is not a 2 hour flight let's just say that and not to mention the train to Inverness I had taken . It was really late at night so I decided to get some sleep and wake up in the morning. It was a beautiful day it was dewy and cold witch was ok since California never is cold and misty . I spent the day tasting native  Scottish food that was authentic and shopping while site seeing all over Inverness I bought a few cute thing from a boutique , a yellow plaid skirt and a black cardigan and some jewelry that was very shiny . Soon enough the day ended and me and my cousin's headed back to our hotel .( Also my cousin's names are Andrea or andy , Kiara or Kiki , Harper or Har , and Elizabeth or Lizz . ) "So what'd you get steph?" Andy asked me " ya know a plaid skirt and a black cardigan to match it with some jewelry to " "ooooo let's see" so I showed them and they showed there stuff not long after my mom came into our room and told us to go to bed . And you know how teenage girls are they will not sleep if there are other girls in the room we all kinda started chatting and goofing off we eventually moved on the subject of tommorow's plans Andy then said " I heard that there is a place called Craigh Na Dunn and people mysteriously disappear there with no trace we all thought she was delluisonall for believing those stories so then I said " you know what Andy I bet that if we go nothing will happen and we'll be fine so let's go there tomorrow and see what happens" I said with a hint of sass. "Ok fine let's just go to sleep"