15.

Layla stood in front of the Mikaelson house with Rebekah, they sat on the ground making flower crowns.

"It is beautiful Rebekah," Layla told her.

They giggled and had a great time until Klaus's screams filled the air. The two of them got up immediately seeing Nik carry Henrick's lifeless body.

"Mother! Mother!" Klaus shouted.

Layla ran over to him making Klaus set him down. Layla looked down at Henrick's mangled body, he was dead.

Esther appeared out of there house to her sons, "What happened?" she cried.

"I took him to see the wolves and they attacked him, I tried to save him mother," Nik cried.

Esther had tears rolling down her face, Mikael looked beyond mad, as if he was going to kill. Now all of the Mikalesons were out of there house, standing over the body of the youngest. They were all visibly upset, crying, broken.

Layla did not know what to do, Henrick was like a little brother to her. All she could do was hola a crying Niklaus in her lap. He couldn't stop, and Layla did not know what to do make him better.

"If I would ever loose you, I would loose my mind," Nik whispered.
***************************
Layla was unable to sleep last night, she found out what Klaus did to her. She sat in her bed, eyes wide open, her head spinning with questions. She rolled over allowing the sun to shine in her face, the only thing that could, even after all this time the sun always remained the same. The stars, the Sun, the Moon, all watched her die and be reborn. The light that would never die from the world.

Layla's phone began to ring, she groaned before answering it, "What Damon?" she asked.

She could practically see the smirk on his face, "Good morning darling Layla, now if you don't mind but your assistance is needed."

"What is it now?" she asked, "What did you get into this time?"

"No, no, no," Damon said, "We are going to get you out of this curse and free ourselves from Klaus."

Layla's eyebrows shut up, "Mikael, is he here?"

"Yep, in the parlor right now," Damon told her, "Now, are you still interested in killing lover boy? Or do you have feelings for him?"

Layla chucked, after finding out what happened last night she was all for killing him...that is what she told herself. But even as the monster that he was, she saw hope for him, light, humanity, she felt something for him.

"Fine," Layla said, I'll be over in twenty."

*****************

Layla walked up the steps of the Salvatore house, bounce in her step. She wasn't going to die after all, even if that met Klaus would die.

"Yo, Damon, I'm here," Layla called, "Your favorite cursed human."

She looked around, feeling s rush of wind and a blur going past her. She stepped back but ran into a solid chest. She turned around sharply to see a man she never seen before. She stumbled backwards, a little afraid of what he would do. Although the man knew her for a thousand years.

"You must be Mikael," she muttered.

"Good you have heard of me," he smiled, "Always a smart girl."

Layla looked at him confused, "You're being nice to me. From what I heard you are just as heartless as Klaus.

Mikael chuckled, "My wife and I were alway found of you Layla."