10.

1250
"It's beautiful!" Layla exclaimed.

Klaus smiled at her as he hooked the diamond necklace around her neck, "Fit for a queen."

Layla held on to the necklace, she loved it. Every since she met Klaus, she felt as if they had a connection with each other, it was like she known him her life. Klaus treated her as if she was a princess. Giving her jewels and splendid clothing.

Layla turned around and hugged him tightly, "Thank you Klaus I love it."

Klaus smiled, placing a kiss on top of her head, "And I love you, darling."
*********************
The school was empty except for Matt who just finished his workout. He heard a noise coming from inside of a classroom and is curious. After finding the bravery he entered the classroom, it was dark inside. When he slowly stepped inside, setting off hundreds of mouse traps. He turned on the light and saw Tyler, Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?!" Caroline yelled, "Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!"

Tyler looked at Matt annoyed, "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?"

"Clearly," Matt scoffed.

"How could you forget?" Caroline asked, "We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this," Elena grinned.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this," Matt said.

Bonnie looked up at him, "Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline began.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finished Caroline's sentence, smiling.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care," Caroline sighed.

Bonnie sighed, "If only Layla was here. She has been waiting for this night since we were in kindergarten."

The girls sighed, they missed there friend. Even Matt got a little sad, she grew up with Layla, her and Vicki were best friends.

"You're all lame," Tyler said standing up, "And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." He took his bag and left. Elena got up and was about to follow him up also.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie called after her.

Elena grinned, "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

Caroline smiled at her friends, "I love you!"

Elena left the classroom and walked next to Tyler who was instructing other students, "Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go."

Elena laughed and opened the double doors to Alaric's room. When she did she came face to face with Klaus.

"There's my girl," Klaus smirked.

"Klaus!" Elena yelled she tried to run but he grabbed a hold of her and stopped her.

"You are supposed to be dead," Klaus growled, "What are we going to do about that?"
********************
Stefan woke up in the back of a truck, Rebekah was looking over at him, "Oh, he lives," she smirked.

Stefan rubbed his neck, "What happened?"

"You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon," Rebekah told him, "Quite the temper."