Chapter 2

We pulled up to my house and I got out of the car I noticed Cole getting out I really didn't want him seeing inside the house. I'm not embarrassed after all it's there fault I had to live here but I don't want him asking questions I know for a fact there's smashed beer bottles on the floor I didn't have time to clean this morning.

"You can stay here I won't be long" I said to him in hopes he will stay.

"No I'll come in and help you pack" he replied and started walking to the door giving me no time to protest.

When we reached the door I grabbed the spare key from under the mat and unlocked the door. As we entered I saw the broken glass on the floor and the beer bottles on the table along with empty cigarette boxes and a lighter. I already knew Cole was looking at evreything I headed upstairs and Cole followed.

"You really don't have to come it won't take long" I really really don't want him to see my room.

"It's fine show me where your room is so I can help you pack" he replied.

I reluctantly showed him to my room, when we entered I could see him looking around the room from the broken floorboards to my little mattress however he didn't mention anything about it which I was thankful for. I grabbed an old suitcase and started packing all my clothes I didn't have that much because most of my money is used for dance that's when i remembered I have some stuff under a loose floor board that I keep huddled from Dan I couldn't let Cole see though.

"Umm would you mind going in my bathroom and grabbing my toiletry and makeup bag please and grab my tooth brush for me" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah of course" he went into the bathroom and I immediately went to the floor board, lifting it up I grabbed two of my first place dance trophies I couldn't keep them all so I kept my two favourites I grabbed a small makeup bag which has my pills, blades and cigarettes in. I don't smoke a lot a stopped a while ago but I keep some for when in get really stressed I get angry very easily so it helps. I quickly placed the floor board back on and put evreything into my suitcase.

"Here you go I got evreything" I looked up to see Cole had just come back in with all my stuff.

"Thankyou I'm all done now" I said whilst zipping my suitcase up and grabbing my backpack from the floor and standing up.

"Is that all?" He looked at me with confusion probably wondering why I barley had anything.

"Yep let's go" answered while going to walk out until Cole grabbed my suitcase. "I can carry it" I said whilst trying to take it back from him.

"No it's fine let me take it" he walked out the door and back downstairs I looked around one last time before leaving the house and locking the door. We got back to Coles car and he put my suitcase in the boot and got into the drivers side and began driving again.

"It's a long drive back home so you can relax and take a nap whatever you want we will stop for food in a little while" Cole said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay" I replied not looking at him and just leaned my head on the window I hadn't realised how tired I was and was out instantly.

____________________________________

"Hey Bri wake up" I heard a soft voice as I woke up along with someone gently shaking my shoulders I flinched back and instantly opened my eyes only to see Cole in front of me stood by the open car door I then realised where I was and that Dan wasn't here. Cole looked at me confused but didn't question me "sorry didnt mean to startle you we're just stopping to get some food come on you must be hungry by now" he stepped to the side so I could climb out of the car.

"Sorry thankyou" I kept my head down he just gave me a gentle smile and we walked to a store to get some food.

"Get whatever you want to eat and drink I'm paying" Cole said as we were walking into the store.

"Oh no I have my own money with me I'll buy my own" I protested I didn't want him buying me stuff.

"Don't be silly I'm paying okay" he looked at me and smiled.

"I can pay for myself honestly don't waste your mo-" I began speaking when he cut me off.

"Bri honestly it's fine stop worrying and go pick some food out get whatever you want okay"

"Um fine okay thankyou" I mumbled.

I grabbed a bottle of water and a little plastic packet of fruit and headed back toward Cole.

"Is that all your getting" he looked at me narrowed brows as I approached him.

"Yeah I'm not very hungry" I replied, Cole had gotten a sanwhich crisps a bottle of fanta and a Kit Kat.

"Are you sure" he questioned as we went to the checkout.

"Yeah" I replied whilst putting my items by the till, Cole paid and we got back into the car.

He began driving and I was eating my fruit I finished half of the mini bag and put it to the side I noticed Cole glance over but once again didn't mention anything.

"So Bri I haven't actually properly introduced myself yet I'm Cole as you already know and I'm 21"

I looked over to him and he had a smile on his face "I'm fifteen" I replied turning to look in front of me again.

"So what do you like to do any hobbies?" He asked while still keeping his eyes fixed on the road occasionally looking at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Um I like to dance and do a bit of sports" I answered quietly still looking in front of me.

"That's cool what sports do you play" he asked me actually sounding interested.

"Um basket ball and soccer" I don't know why I'm being shy around him in never a shy person I don't know what's going on with me.

"That's great Xavier one of your brothers plays basketball I'm sure he'd love to play with you sometime he can kinda get a bit competative at times though" he chuckled.

"Yeah" I replied quietly I layer my head back on the window and dozed of.