Chapter 26

I looked up to see a sleeping Ace I was still in his room we had school today so I tried wriggling out of his arms except that didn't work so I turned to face him.

"Oi Ace wake up we have school" I said slightly shaking him.

"Hmmm five more minutes" he grumbled pulling me closer and I just rolled my eyes.

After five minutes I tried again "come on Ace we gotta get ready."

"Ugh fine" he opened his eyes.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving his room.

After I showered and put my school uniform on I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast with everyone.

"Morning guys" I said as I sat down.

"Morning sweetheart" Cole said placing some toast infront of me.

"Bri are you okay to go to school today you can have another day off if you want there's no rush to go back" Nick said.

"I'm fine stop worrying" I smiled.

"You are still a bit unsteady when your walking though" Caleb said.

"I'll be fine besides at least one of you is in all my lessons today apart from chemistry which I have my friends in so please stop worrying" I said.

"Fine but if you need to come home during the day get one of your brothers to bring you okay" Nick said.

"Okay I will" I nodded.

"Also I needed to ask if you plan on continuing taking birth control or not?" Nick asked and everyone went silent.

"I thought I wasn't allowed" I said.

"If you want to continue taking it then it's fine with me so the choice is yours but I wanna let you know that nothing will ever happen to you again there's no reason to worry or to be scared" he said with a small smile.

I was paranoid that something may happen and if I stop taking my birth control I may become pregnant but I need to stop being scared all the time.

"We understand that you still have some fear and that's understandable we know that taking them will ease your mind so we're all okay with it" Cole said placing a hand on my back.

I looked over and Xander as I knew he was total against me taking birth control but I was surprised when he sent me a small nod and a reassuring smile.

"Um no I I won't take them anymore" I said slightly unsure if I was making the right decision.

"Are you sure?" Cole asked.

"Yeah" I replied with a small smile.

"Okay princess" he gently kissed my forehead and my brothers all gave me warm smiles.

"Let's get going" Caleb said and grabbed his car keys.

First few lessons were okay and I now had history with the twins it was pretty boring we were just watching some boring documentary.

I was sat back in my chair and Xavier was behind me and was playing with my hair for some reason and Xander was sat to my right face on the desk sleeping which was no surprise.

A I was walking with the twins to their lunch table I was turned around by someone and picked up being spun around.

When the person finally put me down I saw it was Jordan.

"Finally your back we were all worried" he said with a smile as he let me go.

"I'm fine" I smiled back and we went to sit down.