Chapter 7

It's been a couple of days and I'm starting to get used to living here I don't leave my room unless I'm asked to or I need a drink I've spoken to the boys a bit but I don't want to get attached it'll just hurt more when they kick me out. It's currently eleven in the morning most of the boys are out today except the twins and Ace I think I skipped breakfast and spent the morning reading. I decided to change into something a little more comfortable to I went into my walk in closet to find something to wear I still had all my shopping bags on the floor I really need to sort them out I dug through and found some grey joggers and a black hoodie. I headed a knock on my door so I left the closet after changing "come in" I said and the door opened to reveal Xavier "hey is evreything okay" I said sitting on my bed letting my feet dangle of the edge.

"Yeah me and the boys are gonna spend the day playing some video games and watching some movies since everyone else is out do you wanna join us?" He asked.

"Um I think I'm just gonna chill up here for today maybe next time" I replied.

"Awh come on Bri you always say that I've barley seen you the past few days" he said.

"S-sorry" I mumbled looking down.

He came over and sat next to me on my bed "don't apologise it's just I wanna get to know you better your my baby sister so please come hang out with us just for a little while" he begged.

"Okay" I sighed.

"Yesss come on let's go" he said grabbing my left hand and dragging me downstairs. "Hey guys" Xavier said to the boys as we sat on the couch.

"Hey we're just getting the game started" Ace said I was sat with Xander on my right and Xavier on my left and Ace was next to Xavier in still don't understand how we all fit on this couchbthe boys take up so much room.

"Have you ever played before?" Xander questioned handing me a controller.

"Nope never even held one of these" I said which caused all three of them to chuckle.

"Okay so these are to move forward and back and press there to shoot and this is to speed up okay" Xander explained whilst positioning my fingers on the right buttons on the controller.

"Okay I think I got it" I said we were playing some racing game and it was actually pretty fun except I kept crashing into evreything and getting stuck.

"Pffft you suck at this" Xavier laughed but just as he said that he crashed and got stuck.

"You were saying" Xander laughed caused me to smile I was actually having fun with them.

"Aghh what happened" I said as I got stuck and couldn't move.

"Here" Xander took my controller and helped me out.

"Thanks" I said as he handed back my controller. We played for a while and it was fun but it mostly consisted of the boys laughing at me because I absolutely suck at video games then we decided to watch a movie.

"Lets watch a horror" Xavier smirked.

"No we watched a horror last time let's watch a comedy" I protested.

"Your just scared" Ace said.

"No I'm not I just don't like horrors" I said.

"Yeah because your scared of them" Xavier laughed.

"I'm not scared" I argued.

"Yes you are" Xavier chuckled.

"Ugh whatever I'm leaving" I said getting up.

"Nope" Xander said grabbing my waist and pulling me back down.

"Your staying right here and watching the whole movie" Xavier said.