Chapter 27

Today Zoey would be coming around I was so excited Caleb was still a sleep so I just layed with him for a little while tracing patterns on his chest until he started to wake up.

"Morning baby" he wispered.

"Morning" I wispered back.

He looked at me for a moment before turning on his side and hugging me to him. He didn't say anything he just hugged me knowing that was what I needed.

"You can use my shower I'll go grab you some clothes, my towel should be hung up" he said and sat up.

"Thankyou" I relied walking to his shower room and trapping the towel that was hung up on the back of the door and took a nice warm shower.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door followed by Calebs voice.

"Hey Bri I'm coming in" he said.

The glass of the shower was tinted so I could see out but he couldn't see in.

I watched him walk in and place my clothes on the counter before going to walk out.

"Thankyou" I said.

"Your welcome" he said and closed the bathroom door.

I finished my shower and changed into some black leggings and a burgandy jumper with I'm pretty sure is Aces. My hair smelt amazing I didn't know Caleb had such nice shampoo.

I towel dried my hair before putting my dirty clothes and towel into Calebs laundry basket.

I walked back into Calebs room to see him sat on his bed on his phone.

"Thankyou" I said and went to sit on his bed facing him.

"Your welcome" he smiled.

"And um thankyou for last night" I mumbled looking down.

He sat up and pulled me into a hug "It's okay baby I've already spoken to Nick about it but he won't mention it today since your friend is coming round he doesn't wanna ruin your night."

"Okay" I nodded.

He kissed my forehead before standing up and grabbing my hand "let's go get some breakfast."

We walked to the kitchen to see everyone apart from the twins sat at the table.

"Where's the twins?" I asked as I sat down.

"They should be back any minute" Cole said just as I heard the front door open and Xavier and Xander walking into the kitchen with bags in there hands.

"We got you a load of junk food mainly ice cream and we got some movies for you" Xander said as they placed the bags down on the kitchen island.

"Oooo we also got you some face masks" Xavier said looking kinda excited about it for some reason.

"Aw thankyou that's so sweet you didn't have to" I smiled and walked over to them pulling them both into a hug.

"It's fine we want you to have fun tonight" Xavier said.

"Also I wanna try a face mask there's a blue one which looks so cool" Xavier wispered in my ear cashing me to giggle.

"Sure" I smiled.

"We also got you these boxes of cookie and brownie mix if you wanna bake them with Zoey" Xander said.

"Thankyou" I smiled and we sat down to eat breakfast.

"Remeber Bri Blake and I won't be here tonight so Cole is in charge if you need anything ask one of your brothers okay" Nick said.

"Okay thankyou again for letting her stay over" I smiled.