Chapter 3

"Hey Bri wake up baby we're home" a soft voice whispered whilst rubbing my upper arm. My eyes fluttered open and Cole was there smiling down at me as he stood by the open car door. "Hey hun we're home let's go in" he said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. I went to grab my things from the boot but Cole stopped me and took it for me. I finally looked around and took in my surroundings and HOLY SHITTT how the fuck did I not see the fricking big ass mansion right in front of me!!!! I stood there gazing at the mansion in awe when I felt a hand on my shoulder and instantly flinched back I turned around to see Cole with a concerned expression on his face.

"U-um s-sorry" I said whilst looking at my feet.

"It's fine let's go inside" he said whilst walking towards the front door with me following behind. As we entered through the door there was a table with a vase full with beautiful flowers and two curved staircases on either side of the room leading upstairs and inbetween the staircases I could see the living room further back. "Come on I'll show you to your room and you can settle in and I'll come get you for dinner in a bit so you can meet everyone sound good" Cole said looking at me with a kind smile on his face. I just simply nodded my head in reply. We started walking up the stairs and my ribbs were burning and I had a slight limp which I think Cole noticed "hey you okay your limping are you hurt" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Oh no no I'm fine I just injured my ankle at basketball practice last week" I lied hoping he bought it.

"Okay if it gets worse let me know alright" he said.

"Okay" I replied in a quiet voice.

We continued up the stairs and walked through a corridor to all the bedrooms "okay here we are" he said as he opened the door to my bedroom I was absolutely shocked it was gorgeous right in front of me a queen size bed with royal blue sheets the walls painted dark grey to my left glass doors leading out to the balcony next to that further back was a desk then to my right there were two doors I went to one and looked inside to find a huge walk in closet I was stunned I looked in the other door to see a gorgeous bathroom a giant shower on my left then to my right a table with doors and a huge mirror further back was a bathtub with a sink and mirror on the back wall to the left and also I toilet next to it this bathroom was gigantic I went back to the room and saw a vanity on the right and I saw a bookcase by the door with a tv on the wall there was also I leather chair facing the balcony window I can't believe this is all for me I looked to Cole to see him leaving against the door frame arms crossed smirking at me I looked down with my cheeks going red "so I assume you like your room then" he said with a chuckle.

"Yes" I replied.

"If there's anything you wanna change let me know you can paint the walls a different colour whatever you want" he said.

"No it's okay it's perfect" I said.

"Okay I'll leave you to unpack I'll be back in a little while to get you for dinner" he said whilst about to close the door.

"Okay thankyou" I said as he closed the door.

I let out a sigh and unpacked all my clothes which barley filled the closet there was sooo much room left I went to my backpack and got my teddy out I know I'm fifteen I should have a teddy however this little panda I've had for as long as I can remember. I have no idea where I got him from but I just know I've always had him I placed him on my bed and went to take a shower it felt nice having a warm shower after so long it was relaxing. I got out my hair still dry as it didn't need washing I got some black leggings, black socks and a baggy black jumper with no hood I got dressed and headed a nock and the door "come in" I said. Cole opened to door and popped his head in "dinner is ready everyone is downstairs he said gesturing for me to follow I took a deep breath and followed. He lead me downstairs and through the living room to the entrance of the kitchen I herd talking and felt my anxiety kick in I slowed down but Cole turned to me put his hands on my shoulders reassuringly pushing me gently into the kitchen there was an island in the middle with stools around and to the right in front of me a big dining table with wait what!!!! Seven boys around the table this can't be right they can't all be my brothers right they must be one of my brothers friends or something I stared wide eyes as they all noticed me and instantly stopped there conversation to look at me I gulped and turned to look at Cole who stood behind me with his hands still on my shoulders "they're not all my brothers right?" I asked praying that he would say no.