Chapter 29

It was currently lunchtime and I was sat with my friends, Xander and Xavier had practice for the game tonight along with Ryan and Ben.

"Why aren't you eating Bri?" Dylan asked.

"Oh just don't have much of an appetite I guess" i said as I placed my fork down after playing with my food I don't know how long.

"You excited for your brothers game tonight?" Zayn said.

"Yeah I can't wait" I said grinning.

"They're both really good" Zoey said.

"I hope they win" I said.

"I'm sure they will it's a really good team they all work well together" Zoey said.

The bell went and we walked to are classes.

I decided to go to the bathroom first before class I really couldn't be bothered with biology.

Once I was done I headed to my class when I noticed Lucas leaning against one of the lockers talking to Isaac.

"Hey Bri" Isaac said.

"Hey" I replied.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Lucas said with a  raised brow.

"Shouldn't you?" I responded.

"Fair point" he mumbled.

"I'll see ya later man bye Bri" Isaac said and began walking away.

"Bye" I said.

I walked past Lucas and made my way to biology.

"Hey you could wait for me ya know we're in the same class" Lucas said as he caught up to me.

"Sorry don't wanna be later than I already am" I said.

"Since when do you care about being on time?" He said as he placed his hand the the pockets of his black leather jacket.

"Since my brothers have a soccer game tonight that I don't wanna miss because of a detention" I said as we approached the classroom and I opened the door causing the entire class to look at us as we walked in.

"Why are you both late?" Miss whatever her name is asked.

"Bathroom sorry" I said.

"And you?" She gestured to Lucas who just shrugged.

"Both of you take a seat" she said with a slight eyeroll clearly not in the mood for Lucas attitude.

We both sat down at our usual table and I took my note book out and began taking notes.

About halfway through the lesson I looked next to me to see Lucas asleep with his head on his folded arms on the table.

He looked kinda cute.

Shut up Bri!

I continued my work but couldn't help at Lucas every now and then.

I don't know what it is about him but I can't help it I've never taking interest in any guys before so why now?

I've seen two different sides of him, the antisocial and closed off boy but then also the cocky kind boy.

He's a confusing person to say the least, maybe that's why I find him so interesting.

I hadn't realised how long I had been staring at him until his eyes opened and he smirked when he noticed me looking at him.

I quickly turned back to my work trying to hide my red face behind my hair.