Chapter 6

Xanders pov:

It was time for dinner so I went to get Bri. I knocked on her door but there was no answer so I opened the door and looked inside to see she was asleep on her bed, she looked so peaceful so I decided to leave her to sleep. I've been a jerk to her I really do love her and I've been trying to get close with her but it's difficult for me and it doesn't help that she doesn't talk to any of us unless we ask her something she's always so shy and nervous. I went downstairs to see everyone sat at the table.

"Is she coming down" Caleb asked.

"She's asleep so I thought I'd leave her" I replied to him.

After dinner we all went to the living room to talk Cole had already told Nick and Blake what had happened at the mall and they both weren't happy none of us were that bitch talking to my baby sister like that Bri hardly even seemed bothered by anything that bitch said though which confused me. We all sat on the couches and Xavier spoke up "what do we do?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Cole replied.

"She doesn't even talk to us and she never comes out of her room unless it's for a meal which she doesn't even eat she's been avoiding us and she always seems scared to be around us I don't get it" Xavier said and I agreed with evreything he was saying.

"Something must have happened before she came here" Caleb said.

"We haven't tried forcing her to eat or talk to us because we wanted to give her time I thought she was just grieving but when I carried her to bed last night she was extremely light I wonder if she's always eaten the was she does?" Cole said.

"What do you think she was starved in her foster home or something?" Ace asked.

"Maybe I don't know we can't make assumptions" Cole replied.

"There's nothing in her profile about her having an eating disorder either" Blake said.

"That doesnt matter right now we can figure that out however we can't ignore what that girl said about Bri overdosing" Nicholas said the thought of it broke my heart I couldn't bare to think that she would do that on purpose.

"Well we don't know if it's true but if it is then we need to know" Blake said.

"We will ask her another time she seemed really angry earlier so I don't think we should ask her a load of questions now" Cole said.

"Yeah your right" Blake said.

"I'm just worried we don't know what her life was like before if she overdosed to try and kill herself it obviously wasn't good" Xavier said.

"What if she's suicidal what do we do?" Ace said.

"For now we let her calm down she obviously doesn't trust us therefore she won't tell us anything if we ask everyone just needs to keep an eye on her for now" Nick said.

"Yeah I guess your right I just wanna do something to cheer her up she hasn't smiled once whilst she's been here she seems miserable and I don't want her to be so nervous around us all the time" Xavier said.

"Yeah I know let's wait for her to wake up and see how she is but nobody ask her any questions for now Ill talk to her later and see if she's alright" Nick said.

"She might just be having a hard time adjusting suddenly having seven brothers and all maybe that's why she's nervous that's not unusual she'll come around eventually" Caleb said he does have a good point so much has happened to her in the past few days she must be having a hard time.

"What about that boy Noah the girl mentioned" I asked I've been really curious about this.

"As soon as his name was mentioned it was like a switch went of in her and she was furious she even snapped at you when you brought it up I think it would be best if we just wanted until she feels comfortable enough to tell us herself" Caleb said.