Chapter 22

I woke up confused as to were I was for a minute until I remembered last night, I looked up to see Xander sound asleep underneath me with his arms wrapped around me and my head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Xander wake up" I shaking him and eventually he started to wake up.

"Morning baby" he said grogily rubbing his eyes with one hand.

"Morning bubba" I kissed his cheek "we should head back before the boys start to worry."

"Ughh nooo I'm comfy" he said and pulled me back down as I tried to get up.

"We're in the back of your car and your comfy?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Okay what I meant was your comfy" he died hugging me tighter and I just chuckled.

We stayed there for a few more minutes until Xanders phone buzzed and he checked it.

"Shit I've got a ton of missed calls and texts" he said.

"Oh no they must be worried" I said as we both sat up as I was sat on his lap he read through his texts and I did the same.

"Don't worry they probably know your safe if they think your with me" he said "I'll just quickly text Nick and let him know we're not dead.

"Okay, hey can we get McDonnalds and the way back?" I grinned "pleaseeee" I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Of course babygirl" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Yesss" I said climbing into the front.

We drove to McDonnalds and got some food to share I feel kinda bad that he always has to share because I can't eat much.

"Hey Xander" I said.

"Hmm" he responded keeping his eyes on the road.

"So you mind sharing I feel kinda bad?" I said.

"What no of course I don't" he smiled looking at me.

"You sure" I questioned.

"Yes I promise stop worrying" he chuckled.

"Thankyou for yesterday I really do appreciate it" I smiled.

"Your welcome, anything for my babygirl I'll take you again one day don't worry" he said.

"It has to be nightime though I don't want a bunch of random people looking at my body" I said crossing my arms feeling kinda sad that I'm never gonna be comfortable with my skin.

Xander reached over hand placed a hand on my thigh just below my burn "I know it's okay we'll come at night time and we can camp out and maybe we can even bring the boys one day but me and you could do like once a month or something make a little tradition out of it" he said with a warm smile on his face.

"Yess I'd love that" I beamed at him which caused his smile to grow wider.

"Listen I know your insecure about your body but you shouldn't be your beautiful" he said looking serious.

"No I can't bare to look at myself in the mirror it's disgusting" I said looking down.

"Don't you fucking dare say that your gorgeous a blind person could even see that" he said.

"A blind person wouldn't be able to see all the scars and bruises on me" I said.

"The bruises will fade the scars may not but that doesn't matter it's nothing to be ashamed of what happened to you wasn't your fault in the slitest and just because you have marks on your body doesn't mean your ugly or disgusting it makes you the opposite it shows how strong you are, your the strongest person I know without a doubt. Your gorgeous don't ever let anybody tell you differently okay" he said.