Chapter 25

Darkness. That's all I could see just darkness. I couldn't move I couldn't hear I couldn't do anything. After a while I began to hear faint noises, voices I think but I couldn't figure out who it was or what they were saying.

I felt someone holding my hand and someone else stroking my cheek who is that? What's going on? I tried focusing on trying to open my eyes but it was useless.

"Bri please wake up baby" was that Cole?

My eyes felt heavy I wanted to wake up but I couldn't.

"Come on babygirl" I heard Xavier say.

About an hour passed I think I dunno I can't really tell how long it's been but I suddenly saw a dim light and I felt my eyes fluttering open only to quickly close again due to the lights.

I let out a low groan and heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Baby you awake?"

I opened my eyes slowly to see Caleb above me.

"Oh thankgod your awake" he said.

Where was I?

I looked around and realised I was in a hospital room I began breathing heavily and noticed a mask on my face, I quickly tried taking it off but was stopped by Caleb.

"Woah woah stop calm down your okay" he took my hands away from the mask and used one hand to gently lift my head and the other to take of the mask. He helped me sit up and adjusted the pillows so I could mean back on them.

The door opened and all my brothers came in.

"Your awake" Ace said excitedly coming over to gently hug me.

"Why am I here I told not to I can't be here" I said as I started tearing up memories of the last time I was in a hospital flashing through my mind waking up and being told my bestfriend was dead it l came rushing back.

"I know I know I'm sorry but we had to" Nick came over and sat on the edge of the bed facing me and pulling me into a hug.

I managed to calm down and looked up at him "What happened?"

"You were poisoned by something the doctors don't know what but your okay now your being discharged tomorrow" Nick said whilst stroking my hair.

"N-no you can't leave me alone" I panicked and grabbed hold of his arm that was over my legs tightly.

"Don't worry you won't be alone one of us will stay with you the doctors just need to make sure your okay before letting you leave okay you have nothing to worry about" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay" I mumbled with a small nod.

"I'll got get some food" Blake said and left.

"Are you in any pain" Nick said and moved so he was next to me and let me rest my head on his chest as he continued to stroke my hair.

"Just my stomach and I'm a bit achy" I said.

"Ace get a nurse to give her some pain medication" Nick instructed his younger brother.

"No no it's fine I don't wanna take anything" I said.

"But if your in any pain it'll help" Xablvier said sitting on the edge of my bed to my right facing me.

"It's not bad just a bit uncomfortable I don't need to take anything" I said.

"Okay babygirl but let us know if it gets any worse okay" Nick said.

"Okay" I replied.

We all talked for a bit until Blake returned with McDonnalds.

Xander came and sat on the other side of me as we shared our food as usual.