Chapter 12

I was currently brushing my hair and applying a bit of makeup whilst Ace was in the bathroom. I'm wearing black ripped jeans and tight black long sleeved shirt that came off my shoulders I wear a lot of black I've come to realise, I also had to make sure there were no bruises visible though. I paired it with a belt and a cute necklace that Cole had picked out for me.

"You ready to go" Ace asked.

"Yep" I replied and we left the hotel to see all the boys at the car.

Once we arrived at the restaurant we went inside luckily Nick had reserved a table for us since there were going to be ten of us. I took a seat besides Caleb with Xavier on my right who was opposite Xander then there was Blake with Nick opposite and next to Caleb was Ace who was opposite Cole.

"Can I get you guys any drinks" a waitress came over. The boys ordered their drinks and the waitress turned to me.

"Can I get two cokes and a raspberry fanta" I knew what Jen and Tyler would want they should be here any minute now Tyler picked Jen up on the way.

We were talking and I noticed Jen and Tyler walk through the doors. Tyler spotted me and they both walked over, Jen with a big smile on her face sat opposite me next to Xander and Tyler sat next to her with Cole on his right.

"Heyyyy I'm still so excited your here" Jen squealed.

"Is that my jacket?" I asked with a raised brow pointing at the black denim jacket she was wearing, she looked very nice she had a white crop top with highwaisted black jeans and obviously my jacket.

"Yes that's why I'm wearing it so you can take it back with you" she replied.

"Nah keep it I got another" I said.

"Are you sure" she asked.

"Yes I'm sure" I replied.

The waitress came with all are drinks "Yes raspberry fanta you know me well" Jen said.

We looked at the menus trying to decide what to eat.

"Bri I can't decide what are you getting" Jen said looking over at me.

"Madras" I replied.

"Ugh I don't want that too spicy" she groaned.

"God your so difficult can't take you anywhere" Tyler said.

"I'm not difficult" Jen snapped at him.

"Jen there's a kids menu ya know I'm sure they have chicken nuggets ya know maybe even the dinasour shaped ones you love" I said with a smirk at the last sentence.

"I'm not a kid" she glared at me.

"You act like one" Tyler said.

"Shut up Tyler I'm older that you."

"Yeah by a month" he scoffed.

"Stop bickering you two" I said with my cheek resting on my right palm looking down at the menu.

"Sorry mom" Tyler said.

The waitress come over to take are orders and Jen was frantically searching the menu.

"I'll have the Madras" I said and the waitress turned to Jen.

"And what would you like miss" she said as Jen looked up.

"Umm" Jen said whilst thinking.

"She'll have the carbonara" I said.

"Okay your food will be here shortly" she said and walked off.